Sun in Pisces brings:
- Expression to the tolerant, transcendent and creative parts of your personality
- Attitudes that are selfless, compassionate and caring
- Interest in solitary pursuits, seclusion, attending to the spiritual side of life, following creative or mystical interests
Mercury in Aquarius brings -- for everyday consciousness and data handling
- An independent, inventive mindset
- Progressive, altruistic attitudes
- Interest in helping shape a better future -- for you and everyone
Mercury in Aquarius brings -- to your work and daily routines
- An emphasis on originality, being true to yourself, custom-designing your work projects and conditions
- Highly individualistic attitudes, a respect for your needs and special skills, the knowledge you offer something no one else can duplicate
- Willingness to try something new and different, to break the rules and write your own, to "think differently," to throw off tradition ... and create something better
Venus in Aries brings -- for relationships
- More reliance on action, candor and passion to manage your alliances
- Proactive, assertive, competitive attitudes in dealing with relationships
- An intense, direct and lively connection between you and partners
Venus in Aries brings -- for finances
- Insistence on making things happen, managing decisions your way
- Attitudes backed by desire, urgency and little patience with delay
- Actions that show courage, self-assurance, determination and a competitive spirit
Mars in Aries brings
- Devotion to getting things done -- sooner rather than later
- Decisive, insistent, ambitious attitudes
- Actions that are resolute and self-reliant, that attract attention, that are pushy, focused and single-minded
You might also enjoy
The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
Making the Most of the Sun in Aquarius ---> The Gifts of The Sun in Aquarius -- The energy of the Sun in Aquarius is inventive, ingenious, and independent. It encourages attitudes that are progressive and idealistic. It brings extra focus to friendships, networking, and long term goals.
When the Sun is in Aquarius -- January 19 to February 18 ---> The Sun has moved into whimsical, capricious Aquarius. It will travel there until February 18. -- Time to lighten up -- It's time for us all to bring a little more fun and "craziness" (of the good kind -- there's already plenty of the other) into our lives! When the Sun is in Aquarius, people are adventurous, compassionate and imaginative.
Conscious Living with Aquarius -- When The Sun travels through the Aquarius sector in your chart ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air sign. -- Where is Aquarius onstage in your life? -- When the Sun travels through Aquarius what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your Natal Chart have Aquarius on the cusp?
Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. -- Your mind -- at work and play -- In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
When Mercury is in Aquarius -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Independence and Ingenuity ---> Thinking turns inventive ... -- When Mercury is in Aquarius, ideas are eclectic, progressive, and versatile. Thinking is independent and ingenious. Original views spring forth as if neither your head nor your tongue can hold them all.
Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Suppport comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
When Venus is in Aries -- Your Resource Manager and Inner Partner -- In the Sign of Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is an Aries color.Pink is a Venus color -- Love with a competitive kick -- When Venus is in Aries, people are forward, assertive and uninhibited in their relationships. They use candor and initiative to attract love -- and show romantic feelings in bold, passionate gestures. They want to win their lover's attentions -- and eagerly pursue their beloved.
Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! -- Symbol of energy and ambition -- In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! -- The symbol of force and power -- Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions.
When Mars is in Aries -- Your Action Self -- in the Sign of Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! -- The home-field advantage -- When Mars is in Aries, people are adventurous, pioneering, and assertive. Their attitudes are independent and aggressive. They show initiative, are competitive, and respond well to a "direct approach." This energy is "active," driven and self-promoting.