Sun in Aries brings:
- The self-assertive, proactive parts of your personality
- Attitudes that are passionate, bold, and self-reliant
- Interest in starting new ventures, pioneering efforts, making things happen, competing to win
Mercury in Aries brings -- for everyday consciousness and data handling
- A mindset ready to say what it thinks, offer opinions ... wanted or not
- Energetic, confident, outspoken attitudes
- Interest in sharing beliefs, attracting attention, making its wishes known
Mercury in Aries brings -- to your work and daily routines
- An emphasis on starting new ventures, making things happen, announcing where you stand
- Highly individual attitudes, valuing your own point of view, speaking out in order to make a difference
- Getting results, standing up for what's important to you, asking for what you want, calling it like you see it
Venus in Aries brings -- for relationships
- More reliance on action, candor and passion to manage your alliances
- Proactive, assertive, competitive attitudes in dealing with relationships
- An intense, direct and lively connection between you and partners
Venus in Aries brings -- for finances
- Insistence on making things happen, managing decisions your way
- Attitudes backed by desire, urgency and little patience with delay
- Actions that show courage, self-assurance, determination and a competitive spirit
Mars in Taurus brings
- Planning efforts, actions meant to stabilize existing situations, using assets wisely, cultivating growth
- Patient, practical, unflappable attitudes
- Actions that are prudent, measured, calm, deliberate and profitable
Like our content?
Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Google +
Use the buttons in the sidebar at the top of the page.
And ... Subscribe to our free Ezine
New Age - New Horizons
for frequent updates.
Learn more about your promise and potential. Live a life of conscious design. Get the best of our work with Ezines, oracles, readings, lifeline advice, articles, new age perspectives, media presentations, access to work-in-progress Ebooks and more. Join our Premium Membership today!
You might also enjoy
The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
When the Sun is in Aries ---> Welcome to Spring!! -- When the Sun is in Aries, people are aggressive, direct, and competitive. Attitudes are forceful and energetic. It's time to shake off the meditative moods that prevailed during Pisces, and kick some ... um ... aspirations.
Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. -- Your mind -- at work and play -- In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
When Mercury is in Aries -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> A bird with an Aries attitude! -- Independent thinking -- When Mercury is in Aries, ideas are assertive and enthusiastic. Thinking shows independence, initiative, and pioneering spirit. All by itself, this energy encourages bold, candid opinions.
Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Suppport comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
When Venus is in Aries -- Your Resource Manager and Inner Partner -- In the Sign of Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is an Aries color.Pink is a Venus color -- Love with a competitive kick -- When Venus is in Aries, people are forward, assertive and uninhibited in their relationships. They use candor and initiative to attract love -- and show romantic feelings in bold, passionate gestures. They want to win their lover's attentions -- and eagerly pursue their beloved.
Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! -- Symbol of energy and ambition -- In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! -- The symbol of force and power -- Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions.