Aries is a Fire Sign -- Red is an Aries color
Provocative, strong, hard-driving, commanding
ambitious, zealous, venturesome, brave, take-charge
Aries contains a set of attitudes and perspectives closely aligned with the interests of Mars and the Natural 1st House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Aries, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
You'll see them in your views, opinions and behavior, in the attitudes and concerns of the people around you. You see them in the situations you deal with -- and in the lessons you learn ... which, of course, are part of conscious living. The more you are aware of these, the more complete your experience. This is why Astrology can be such a rich and valuable asset.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* 5 Things to Know About Aries -- Dealing with the Zodiac's Pushiest Sign ---> There are twelve signs in the Zodiac. Of these, Aries is the first. Number One. Any Aries will tell you there are good and obvious reasons for that. Moreover he's brave enough to say this out loud in front of Leos and Capricorns. He may have a point, but this tells you some things about Aries. He's confident, courageous and candid.
* Aries: Spotlight on Speed ---> Get going ... or get out of the way ---> More than any other sign in the Zodiac, Aries is known for initiative and impatience. You might say it has an obsession with speed ... progress ... getting things started and getting things done. Nothing ever moves or happens fast enough to suit it. It knows how to take aim at its ambitions, make decisions ... and make tracks.
* Aries ... on Temperament and Temper ---> Aries is the first sign of Spring. ---> A matter of perspective ---> From the descriptions written of Aries -- across the board from the anonymous authors of dime-store Sun Sign booklets to the creators of respected Astrology texts that only someone devoted to the study would even think of reading -- you get the picture that these people are obnoxious, bossy, hot-tempered and generally hard to be around.
* Celebrating Aries -- The 5 most distinctive / admirable traits of the sign ---> Perspective ---> Their remarkable drive and enterprise. Aries citizens are always doing something. Sometimes it takes physical movement. Sometimes their projects and plans take place mostly in their minds. Either way they are "in motion" somewhere. To Aries life is a place to have impact, a thing to manage ... and they revel at the prospect.
* How to Use Your Aries Energy Wisely ---> Aries' symbol is the ram. ---> We all have it ---> No matter what your Sun Sign, your personality contains Aries energy. Astrologers know we all contain every energy found in the Zodiac to a greater or lesser degree. It's what makes each individual complex and complete. And it's why Astrology works ... when you understand what it is saying about you, and why it doesn't ... when you don't.
* When You Are Using Your Aries Energy Wisely ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign ---> Using physical energy -- First of all, you make the distinction between self-assertion and aggression, between being self-reliant and being a bully. One is good. The other is not. When using your Aries energy wisely, you take care of yourself and your interests, but you do not hurt other people or allow them to hurt you.
* Why is Aries Important? ---> Aries' symbol is the ram. ---> We all have Aries in our character ---> Each of us have Aries energy expressing somewhere in our lives. True, if you don't have a planet in Aries or a major placement, like the Ascendant, in Aries, your Aries energy is indirect, possibly confined only to the affairs of the house that has Aries on the cusp.
Mars / Aries
* Mars / Aries Person -- Aries Signatures in a Horoscope ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color. ---> Combinations of Mars / Aries energy --Mars / Aries energy can be seen in a number of different patterns or placements in a person's Natal Chart. All the following combinations give the Mars / Aries energy of spunky independence and self-assertive ambition to anyone who owns them, but some are not obvious to the non-astrologer.
* Mars: Ruler of Aries -- Symbol of Your Active, Assertive, Energetic Self ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color! ---> Mars shows passion, initiative and self-assertion. ---> Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion ....