Their remarkable drive and enterprise. Aries citizens are always doing something. Sometimes it takes physical movement. Sometimes their projects and plans take place mostly in their minds. Either way they are "in motion" somewhere. To Aries life is a place to have impact, a thing to manage ... and they revel at the prospect.
Arians hate to sit around doing nothing. They are easily bored and they can't stand a feeling of stagnation. If there is any way they can make progress, change something or set events in motion, they will find it. They hate inertia -- and waiting around for anything drives them nuts.
Aries is the sign of new beginnings. The world moves forward on the fuel of Aries energy. The very idea of novelty resonates with these people ... and they are always ready to get things moving and make things happen.
Horoscopes for the Season of Aries
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
Join our Premium Membership today!!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Aries in Astrology
* Aries -- The Interests and Attitudes -- of the 1st Zodiac Sign ---> Aries is a Fire Sign -- Red is an Aries color ---> Aries Provocative, strong, hard-driving, commanding ambitious, zealous, venturesome, brave, take-charge ---> Aries contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Mars and the Natural 1st House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Aries, all these basically merge and come up for for attention. You'll see them in your views, opinions and behavior, in the attitudes and concerns of the people around you. You see them in the situations you deal with --
* Conscious Living with Aries -- When The Sun travels through -- the Aries sector in your chart ---> Where is Aries in your chart?Aries is the Spring Fire Sign. ---> When the Sun travels through Aries what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your Natal Chart have Aries on the cusp? These are areas of life where you feel unusual focus now, where you want to launch new projects and get life moving again after the long dormancy of winter ... and the somnolent moods of Pisces. Here you find the assertiveness, ambition and self-confidence you need to step out,
Gender, Quality & Element
* The Elemental Qualities of Aries -- The Cardinal Fire Sign in Astrology ---> Aries is a Fire Sign ---> The Fire Signs of the Zodiac are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. There is one Fire Sign for each of the Qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable. Aries is Cardinal Fire. Leo is Fixed Fire, and Sagittarius is Mutable Fire. Together, these three elements form the components in the pattern of the Grand Fire Trine. Fire element is the quality associated with leadership issues, ambitions based on personal charisma, a fondness for seizing the initiative when choosing to act, and a reputation for showing enthusiasm and even zealotry
* Aries is the Cardinal Fire Sign -- Dynamic Initiative ---> Aries' symbol is the ram. ---> Dynamic Initiative ---> Aries is the Cardinal Fire sign. His personality emphasizes leadership, personal charisma, individual vision, and having a strong sense of who he is and what he can do. Remember ... Fire sign people want to be admired, followed, appreciated, noticed, and deferred to. His likes to do things, stir up energy, get things started, seize the initiative, push inert circumstances into forward motion which will at least bring on change. He is dynamic, assertive, confrontational, aggressive and ....
Aries is Masculine / Yang Energy
Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs * -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world ---> In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to physical gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems. Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while
Masculine Signs * -- The Fire and Air Signs ---> Signs of Life and Intellect ---> Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers. Masculine signs are active, spontaneous, overtly ambitious and more interested in imposing their will on the world than adjusting to what exists. Masculine signs deal with force, identity and intellect. Masculine signs show initiative, overt ambition and ability to conceptualize and communicate verbally. With a majority of planets in
Other Expressions of Aries
* Aries Rising -- Your self-assertion is what you show the world ---> Sooo ... What IS a Rising Sign? ---> Red is an Aries color ---> When you have Aries Rising ... ---> With Aries Rising, you are assertive and spontaneous in meeting life. Your manner is frank and outgoing. You are outspoken ... and know how to say what you mean. You are also impulsive, and while tact is not one of your virtues, no one will ever call you dishonest or malicious. There is tremendous power in this position, showing you can overcome formidable obstacles in pursuing your personal goal
* Your Aries House -- The Starting Point -- Where Action Begins ---> The starting point of life ---> The house in your Natal Chart with Aries on the cusp is the starting point for your life's action. It's where things begin. When you're ready to launch new ventures or start new interests, this is the first place you look for motive and inspiration. You serve the needs of this life area with your energy and physical work. The results, profits and gains from what you accomplish in the Natal House where Mars is located feed the interests of your Aries house. This is how you were designed to operate.
Aries and Relationships
* How to Get Along with Aries ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign.---> Just don't ---> There's one sure way to get along with Aries -- don't get in his way. Aries is not patient. Those four words are a masterpiece of understatement. Aries hates delays. He hates excuses -- about why something wasn't done ... or can't be done ... or won't be done. In fact, he may take that as a challenge to show the speaker just how wrong he is.) Aries hates to be bored. He hates restrictions ... and above all, he hates standing around just wasting time.
Your Aries Energy
* How to Use Your Aries Energy Wisely ---> Aries' symbol is the ram. ---> We all have it ---> No matter what your Sun Sign, your personality contains Aries energy. Astrologers know we all contain every energy found in the Zodiac to a greater or lesser degree. It's what makes each individual complex and complete. And it's why Astrology works ... when you understand what it is saying about you, and why it doesn't ... when you don't. Repressing, or failing to use, the components of your various Inner Selves sensibly is the cause of much personal confusion, heartache, frustration, and pain. It's also the source of many
* The Other Side of Aries Energy -- When Aries Energy Goes Wrong ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign ---> When things go awry ---> Discomfort is a wonderful teacher. Pain gets your attention. And for some of us ... that's what it takes. In Oriental medicine, pain is considered to be a symptom of blocked energy, blocked Chi. Its causes are many, but treatment essentially comes when the practitioner takes action to unblock the clogged energy channel, to break the logjam ... so the chi can disperse as intended and flow naturally again.
* When You Are Using Your Aries Energy Wisely ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign ---> Using physical energy ---> First of all, you make the distinction between self-assertion and aggression, between being self-reliant and being a bully. One is good. The other is not. When using your Aries energy wisely, you take care of yourself and your interests, but you do not hurt other people or allow them to hurt you. You stand up for yourself -- and those who need your protection -- but you do not walk all over other people or violate their rights.
More about Aries Energy
* Why is Aries Important? ---> Aries' symbol is the ram. ---> We all have Aries in our character ---> Each of us have Aries energy expressing somewhere in our lives. True, if you don't have a planet in Aries or a major placement, like the Ascendant, in Aries, your Aries energy is indirect, possibly confined only to the affairs of the house that has Aries on the cusp. Even if you have the Aries / Libra axis intercepted in your chart, you still have Aries energy in your character ... and in your life ... even though it is so private, so closely contained and secluded only you may really perceive
The Mars / Aries Person * -- Aries Signatures in a Horoscope ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color. ---> Combinations of Mars / Aries energy ---> Mars / Aries energy can be seen in a number of different patterns or placements in a person's Natal Chart. All the following combinations give the Mars / Aries energy of spunky independence and self-assertive ambition to anyone who owns them, but some are not obvious to the non-astrologer.
Learn more about Aries in Astrology
These are the index pages to our articles
about Aries and the Sun in Aries.
Aries Articles Index
Sun in Aries Articles Index