Sun in Scorpio brings:
- Emphasis on the passionate, fundamentally creative parts of your personality
- Attitudes that are willful, shrewd and secretive
- Interest in investing its assets and skills with others to form mutually profitable ventures and alliances, in replacing what is used up, obsolete, exhausted, inappropriate, useless and outmoded with something remodeled and improved, casting off what is ready to pass on ... and embracing something modern and far more serviceable
Mercury in Scorpio brings -- for everyday consciousness and data handling
- An emphasis on tearing down what is no longer working and improving what exists
- Attitudes that are creative, passionate and willful
- Working to renovate and remodel the status quo ... through a constant, implacable process of elimination and renewal
Mercury in Scorpio brings -- to your work and daily routines
- A mindset that plans how existing structures, policies, habits and procedures can be streamlined, replaced or improved
- Attitudes that are shrewd and secretive, intent on getting its own way and reworking life's arrangements with that explicitly in mind
- Working to combine your energy, assets and talents with those of other people -- who bring different resources to your enterprise -- and thus build something of value greater than what any of you could achieve by working alone
Venus in Libra brings -- for relationships
- Forming partnerships and working alliances, fostering cooperation, taking the other person into account
- Arranging a pleasant, harmonious, accommodating atmosphere
- Diplomacy, an emphasis on shared values and common ground, arrangements that work well for everyone
Venus in Libra brings -- for finances
- Being objective, agreeable, seeing things from the other person's point of view, emphasizing common interests and win-win solutions
- Attitudes that are friendly, reciprocal and focused on fairness and equity
- Money spent to make life more comfortable, more harmonious, prettier, pleasant and more satisfying
Mars in Libra brings
- Occasions that emphasize relationships, teamwork, cooperation and diplomacy
- Objective, friendly, intellectual attitudes that actively see issues from many different points of view
- Actions that emphasize harmony, fairness, cordiality, mutual benefit, common ground and the common good
Learn more about your promise and potential. Live a life of conscious design. Get the best of our work with Ezines, oracles, readings, lifeline advice, articles, new age perspectives, media presentations, access to work-in-progress Ebooks and more. Join our Premium Membership today!
You might also enjoy
The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> The Sun, without which life on Earth could not exist as we know it, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined. The Sun and its meaning are the centerpiece in the structure of Astrology.
What Does The Sun Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything -- The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. -- Your mind -- at work and play -- In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Suppport comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! -- Symbol of energy and ambition -- In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! -- The symbol of force and power -- Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions.