Sun in Leo brings:
- The proud, self-promoting, self-aware parts of your personality
- Attitudes that are dramatic, playful, flamboyant and colorful
- Interest in developing and displaying your talents, getting some time in the spotlight, showing off what you can do, attracting attention, being YOU!!
Mercury in Virgo brings -- for everyday consciousness and data handling
- An emphasis on being precise, exacting and factually correct in what you say, think and write
- Critical, rational, orderly attitudes ... strongly preferring intellect over emotion, reason and logic over intuition
- Making your talents useful, giving service with the work you do, improving life's quality by doing what you do well
Mercury in Virgo brings -- to your work and daily routines
- A mindset strongly influenced by schedules, priorities, work issues and daily routines
- Practical, analytical, discerning attitudes
- Streamlining tasks and chores, working faster and more efficiently, being frugal, improving your performance
Venus in Cancer brings -- for relationships
- Looking for connection to family, a sense of shared history, tribal unity and roots
- Comparing feelings, priorities, values ... seeking to know and understand "your people" -- and find your place among them
- Caution, sensitivity, perception, a desire to protect & be protected by loved ones & people who care for you and each other
Venus in Cancer brings -- for finances
- Investing in your "home & foundations" through maintenance work, improvements, changes that add stability & comfort as well as provide a promised return on investment
- Attitudes that are traditional, sentimental, conservative, family-oriented, shaped by habit & "the past"
- Money spent to support family interests, provide comfort & shelter, upgrade your living arrangements, possibly connected to past investments, property or real estate
Mars in Leo brings
- Occasions to put personal charisma & "star power" behind your actions & projects
- Confident, generous, proud-of-yourself attitudes
- Actions that show off your creative talents, that bear your unique stamp & style, that put you in the spotlight, make a statement about who you are & put your self-esteem on the line
Like our content?
Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Google +
Use the buttons in the sidebar at the top of the page.
Learn more about your promise and potential. Live a life of conscious design. Get the best of our work with Ezines, oracles, readings, lifeline advice, articles, new age perspectives, media presentations, access to work-in-progress Ebooks and more. Join our Premium Membership today!
You might also enjoy
The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> The Sun, without which life on Earth could not exist as we know it, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined. The Sun and its meaning are the centerpiece in the structure of Astrology.
What Does The Sun Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything -- The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. -- Your mind -- at work and play -- In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Suppport comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! -- Symbol of energy and ambition -- In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! -- The symbol of force and power -- Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions.