Calming down ... mellowing out
The energetic, spirited, bold, colorful, cantankerous Aries-to-Taurus person will have a gentle, persistent, and luxury-loving side to his character.
His notoriously assertive and pushy Aries style will be tempered (sometimes unexpectedly so) by the steadier, less impulsive, more patient, and, ...ok, kinder qualities of Taurus.
As the dynamic, initiating energy of Aries matures and mellows, it becomes more comfortable in its use of assertiveness and power.
Moving on to the transition of becoming "something else," an uncharacteristic serenity weaves itself into this personality. The Aries-to-Taurus blend is calmer, more deliberate, and more focused than the distilled versions of Aries Warrior energy.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation ---> A cusp, in architecture, physiology, dentistry ... and astrology, is a point where two things touch, intersect, or fit together -- one against the other. In astrology the point of the "cusp" is more abstract ... referring to the place in the continuum of the Zodiac or in a paper chart where a change occurs between one sign and the next or one house and the next.
* Were You Born on the Cusp? -- Examples all around the Zodiac ---> The self-sacrificing, mystical, artistic, and usually peace-loving Pisces-to-Aries person will sometimes be surprisingly temperamental, impatient, aggressive, and daring, with an unmistakable warrior energy camouflaged, as a rule, by the normally passive, spiritual qualities of her Pisces sign.
* What Does It Mean to be 'Born on the Cusp?' ---> Being "born on the cusp" to most people means a birthday (usually their own) falls on or about the 21st of the month. This is approximately the day the Sun changes from one sign to another in the Zodiac, although calendars and other human structures being what they are, even that causes confusion.
Aries & Taurus
* Born with the Sun in Aries -- The Aries Character ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign -- Direct and to the point -- Passion is never a problem for Aries. Nor is self-assertion. Nor is being downright pushy and tromping on toes if that gets a job done. Aries is long on initiative and ambition, notoriously short on tact -- and few will apologize for that.
* Born with the Sun in Taurus -- The Taurus Character ---> The symbol of Taurus is the bull. -- Takin' it easy -- Want some words to describe Taurus? How about "laid back" and "easy going?" Taurus likes to mellow out, take life at a measured stride and on its own time schedule. What can I say? Taurus believes in conserving physical resources ... and "conserving" its own energy is first on the list. You just can't push these folks any faster than they have a mind to go. Either get used to it ... or decide to make antacids part of your daily life.
The Season of Aries
The Season of Taurus
* When the Sun is in Aries ---> Welcome to Spring!! -- When the Sun is in Aries, people are aggressive, direct, and competitive. Attitudes are forceful and energetic. It's time to shake off the meditative moods that prevailed during Pisces, and kick some ... um ... aspirations. With the Sun in Aries, people are candid, blunt, emphatic and concerned with winning. They are assertive and ambitious.
When the Sun is in Taurus ---> Planning and cultivating ---> When the Sun is in Taurus, it's time to mellow out and catch your breath. The Sun in Taurus brings a calmer pace and more interest in easy livin'. When the Sun is in Taurus, people are unusually persistent, practical, purposeful, and determined. Their actions and attitudes are steady, powerful, dependable, and "conserving of energy and resources" -- especially their own.
This is still the foundation
Understanding The Sun in Aries ---> Connect with your initiative -- The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Aries once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Aries from late March until late April. The energy of the Sun in Aries is dynamic, assertive and competitive -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in .everyone.
Do You Have the Sun in Aries? -- What happens when you're born right on the cusp? ---> What's your sign? -- Do you have The Sun in Aries? If you were born between March 20 and April 20, you likely have an Aries Sun in your Natal Chart. But the beginning and end dates can be a little ragged because the celestial schedule and human calendars don't always synch.