A star is born
This personality has recently made the change from the sentimental, domestic, sensitive energy of Cancer to the more self-confident, genial, playful personality of Leo. He may not be completely comfortable in his new persona yet, and revert "back" to his old habits from time to time, confusing the person himself and the people around him trying to get a fix on his "real identity."
This engagingly self-aware soul has successfully made the transition from shy homebody to spotlight celebrity his Cancer-to-Leo sister finds so daunting ... and like any daredevil, high on the adrenaline rush of his own courage, he may be just a little too pumped, a little too full of himself for anybody's comfort.
There's more to this article for our Premium Members.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Born on the cusp
Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation ---> A cusp, in architecture, physiology, dentistry ... and astrology, is a point where two things touch, intersect, or fit together -- one against the other. In astrology the point of the "cusp" is more abstract ... referring to the place in the continuum of the Zodiac or in a paper chart where a change occurs between one sign and the next or one house and the next.
Were You Born on the Cusp? -- Examples all around the Zodiac ---> The self-sacrificing, mystical, artistic, and usually peace-loving Pisces-to-Aries person will sometimes be surprisingly temperamental, impatient, aggressive, and daring, with an unmistakable warrior energy camouflaged, as a rule, by the normally passive, spiritual qualities of her Pisces sign.
What Does It Mean to be 'Born on the Cusp?' ---> Being "born on the cusp" to most people means a birthday (usually their own) falls on or about the 21st of the month. This is approximately the day the Sun changes from one sign to another in the Zodiac, although calendars and other human structures being what they are, even that causes confusion. Sometimes the date is the 19th; sometimes the 23rd.
Cancer / Leo cusp people
The Cancer-to-Leo Cusp-Born Person -- July 17 to July 22 ---> Recluse to Icon -- This personality is making the change from the empathetic, moody, highly sensitive energy of Cancer to the more outgoing, intense, public awareness of Leo. It doesn't even sound like an easy trip. The change from homebody to public figure and celebrity can be uncomfortable and exhausting, often confusing the person himself and the people around him who are trying to get a fix on his real identity.
* The Leo-from-Cancer Cusp-Born Person -- July 23 to July 27 ---> A star is born -- This personality has recently made the change from the sentimental, domestic, sensitive energy of Cancer to the more self-confident, genial, playful personality of Leo. He may not be completely comfortable in his new persona yet, and revert "back" to his old habits from time to time, confusing the person himself and the people around him trying to get a fix on his "real identity."
Cancer & Leo
* Born with the Sun in Cancer -- The Cancer Character ---> Cancer's symbol is the crab ---> Citizens of an inner world ---> Cancers are spirits of emotions and moods. Their feelings -- and inconsistencies -- the shifting climates of their inner world form the landscape where they live. Cancers have a mood for every occasion. Feelings count with them more than thoughts, or logic, or even the evidence of reality. Cancers pay attention to their intuition, gut reactions, hunches, and their "take" on people, ideas, places, situations, and problems. It's one of their most used and useful gifts. They have wonderful access to areas of reality we ....
* Born with the Sun in Leo -- The Leo Character ---> The Zodiac's Constant Kid ---> A Leo soul is a true showman, celestial royalty, the undeniable star of the Zodiac. He can be a delightful mix of youthful exuberance, playfulness, enthusiasm and joy ... like a real-life Peter Pan, the kid who refuses to grow up. He can be an inspiring leader ... able to rally followers and inspire confidence with his own dramatic displays of courage and personal charisma. He can be the elegant, creative artist and performer who knows how to charm his audience and hold the spotlight of attention like a well-polished jewel in the palm of his hand.
When The Sun is in Cancer -- The Transiting Sun in Cancer ---> A time for sentimental feelings ---> When the Sun is in Cancer, people are sensitive, gentle, and protective. They rely more on emotions than logic ... and their attitudes are colored by caution, intuition, and instinct. The outlook turns sentimental, sympathetic, traditional. People focus on security issues, emotional connections, family matters, domestic circumstances, and their private lives. They're also concerned with feelings, their ability to empathize, and with memories and situations from the past. Under stress, they become resentful ....
* When the Sun is in Leo ---> The symbol for Leo is the Lion. ---> Leo energy ---> When the Sun is in Leo, prepare for a month of true joy. People turn to activities and interests they really love. They use their energy to support their egos. They want to be noticed; they need to show off!! Leo energy is flamboyant, extroverted, attention-grabbing and proud. It supports impressive appearances, romantic endeavors, leisure activities, speculation, creative projects, relationships with children and lovers, and anything that gets you notice and applause.