Ultimate yin to ultimate yang
All cusp born people are by definition complex characters, but the blend of Pisces and Aries is one of the most complicated, contradictory, and confusing of the lot. The Pisces-to-Aries personality is coming from a foundation that is quiet, reflective, focused inward, imaginative, and compassionate.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation ---> A cusp, in architecture, physiology, dentistry ... and astrology, is a point where two things touch, intersect, or fit together -- one against the other. In astrology the point of the "cusp" is more abstract ... referring to the place in the continuum of the Zodiac or in a paper chart where a change occurs between one sign and the next or one house and the next.
* Were You Born on the Cusp? -- Examples all around the Zodiac ---> The self-sacrificing, mystical, artistic, and usually peace-loving Pisces-to-Aries person will sometimes be surprisingly temperamental, impatient, aggressive, and daring, with an unmistakable warrior energy camouflaged, as a rule, by the normally passive, spiritual qualities of her Pisces sign.
* What Does It Mean to be 'Born on the Cusp?' ---> Being "born on the cusp" to most people means a birthday (usually their own) falls on or about the 21st of the month. This is approximately the day the Sun changes from one sign to another in the Zodiac, although calendars and other human structures being what they are, even that causes confusion.
Astrology is for Believers.
With an open mind and a knowledge of Astrology
you can watch your life unfold in ways that make sense.
Join our Premium Membership today!!
* Born with the Sun in Aries -- The Aries Character ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign -- Direct and to the point -- Passion is never a problem for Aries. Nor is self-assertion. Nor is being downright pushy and tromping on toes if that gets a job done. Aries is long on initiative and ambition, notoriously short on tact -- and few will apologize for that.
* Born with The Sun in Pisces -- The Pisces Character ---> The saintly souls of the Zodiac --
Pisces souls are extraordinary people, often unappreciated and misunderstood for the crucial contribution they make to the reality where we all reside. In its uncorrupted state, the energy of Pisces is so gentle, non-resistant, unassertive, and pliant, other signs mistake Pisces' peaceful nature for weakness and even apathy.
When the Sun is in Aries ---> Welcome to Spring!! -- When the Sun is in Aries, people are aggressive, direct, and competitive. Attitudes are forceful and energetic. It's time to shake off the meditative moods that prevailed during Pisces, and kick some ... um ... aspirations. With the Sun in Aries, people are candid, blunt, emphatic and concerned with winning. They are assertive and ambitious.
When the Sun is in Pisces ---> When compassion and understanding are a way of life -- When the Sun is in Pisces, the general tone of life is most compassionate and unselfish. Attitudes are more creative, sentimental, and self-sacrificing. This combination supports ideas and choices that are empathetic and generous, and an overall mood that is sensitive and tolerant.
Working with the wisdom of Astrology ...
You can recognize the subtle knock of real opportunity
and the soft voice of invitations to personal growth
because you know they're coming, where to look for them,
and what they'll look like when they appear.
Join our Premium Membership today!!
Understanding the Sun in Pisces ---> Turning inward -- The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Pisces once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Pisces from late February until late March. The energy of the Sun in Pisces is quiet, tolerant and inclusive -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in everyone.
Understanding The Sun in Aries ---> Connect with your initiative -- The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Aries once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Aries from late March until late April. The energy of the Sun in Aries is dynamic, assertive and competitive -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in .everyone.
Do You Have the Sun in Aries? -- What happens when you're born right on the cusp? ---> What's your sign? -- Do you have The Sun in Aries? If you were born between March 20 and April 20, you likely have an Aries Sun in your Natal Chart. But the beginning and end dates can be a little ragged because the celestial schedule and human calendars don't always synch.
Do You Have the Sun in Pisces? -- What happens when you're born right on the cusp? ---> What's your sign? -- Do you have The Sun in Pisces? If you were born between February 19 and March 20, you likely have a Pisces Sun in your Natal Chart. But, the beginning and end dates can be a little ragged because the celestial schedule and human calendars don't always synch.