Earth Signs take care of practicalities
The Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn represent energy that is directly concerned with practical issues, physical substance, financial matters, and the "business" of living. This energy supports, nourishes, stabilizes, and promotes growth -- especially growth on investments. These signs are conservative, solid, pragmatic, constructive, and interested in administering "real circumstances" in the material world.
They themselves are physical and sensation-oriented. They make things solid, secure, and grounded in reality. They are sensible, logical, business-like, and matter-of-fact. They are committed to living well in a material and physical sense. Money and luxuries appeal to them for the sensation, comfort, and security these provide.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
This article, published in full,
is available at my Medium account.
The Earth Signs -- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
I urge you to subscribe and support this marvelous platform where
more wonderful writers with wonderful minds publish literate,
thought-provoking content on everything from politics to poetry,
from personal stories to personal development.
Thank you for visiting and considering this request.
Have a lovely, blessed day.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Elements and Gender in Astrology -- Different Ways of Engaging the World ---> The Triplicities -- To an astrologer, Fire, Earth, Air, and Water are called the Elements or Triplicities - as each contains three signs of the Zodiac. Traditionally, members of the same triplicity tend to get along well with one another.
* The Elements in Astrology -- Fire, Earth, Air and Water ---> There are four elements in astrology ... and in the other mystical / metaphysical traditions. These are fire, earth, air and water. They are the elements of physical existence ... the primary elements of life itself. We all need these things to exist in the material world.
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world -- In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems. Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change.
* Masculine Signs -- The Fire and Air Signs ---> Signs of Life and Intellect -- Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers. Masculine signs are active, spontaneous, overtly ambitious and more interested in imposing their will on the world than adjusting to what exists. Masculine signs deal with force, identity and intellect.
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion -- Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient, bide their time and "wait and see what happens" before spending energy and resources to make life bend to their will.
* Earth, Wind and Fire ... and Water -- Compatibility in the Zodiac ---> An Introduction -- Every astrologer hears the question: What signs am I compatible with? The person asking wants a list of three or four answers they can count on ... often to solve problems much larger than just a cluster of incompatible associates.
* The Fire Signs -- Aries, Leo, Sagittarius ---> Fire Signs get things done -- The Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius represent energy that is directly involved with action, leadership, personal charisma, and self-expression. These signs are self-confident, dramatic, self-promoting, exuberant, vivacious, and captivating.
* The Earth Signs -- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn ---> Earth Signs take care of practicalities --
The Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn represent energy that is directly concerned with practical issues, physical substance, financial matters, and the "business" of living. This energy supports, nourishes, stabilizes, and promotes growth -- especially growth on investments.
* The Air Signs -- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius ---> Air Signs handle information -- The Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius represent energy that is directly concerned with ideas, information, intellect, opinions, facts, perspectives and communications skills. They relate to others intellectually, share thoughts and experiences, listen to feedback, and combine information into new ideas and possibilities.
* The Water Signs -- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces ---> Water Signs are emotional -- The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces represent emotional, instinctive, and subconscious energy that is nurturing, healing, and transformative. They are feeling, sensitive, intuitive, responsive, protective, and passionate.
* Born with the Sun in Taurus -- The Taurus Character ---> The symbol of Taurus is the bull. -- Takin' it easy -- Want some words to describe Taurus? How about "laid back" and "easy going?" Taurus likes to mellow out, take life at a measured stride and on its own time schedule. What can I say? Taurus believes in conserving physical resources ... and "conserving" its own energy is first on the list. You just can't push these folks any faster than they have a mind to go. Either get used to it ... or decide to make antacids part of your daily life.
* Born with the Sun in Virgo -- The Virgo Character ---> Virgo's symbol is the young woman ... the virgin. -- Virgos devote themselves to work. -- I will try to keep this brief. I know how Virgos like efficiency. Work and service are their passions. They'll find it -- or at least what they define as it -- even if they have to make it up. A Virgo in his heart of hearts wants to be useful. Virgos can be the most selfless, dedicated, indefatigable workers in the world.
* Born with the Sun in Capricorn -- The Capricorn Character ---> Reputation is everything! -- If there's a party animal anywhere in your character, it comes from somewhere other than your Capricorn energy. The Capricorn part of you was born sober, and grown up, and knowing how to behave. That Capricorn part of you wouldn't tie one on or wear a silly paper hat at gunpoint. There's bound to be a camera somewhere in the room ... or a lurking reporter. Or the local gossip.
* Earth Element -- The Earth Signs ---> The Earth Signs in Astrology ---> The Earth Signs of the Zodiac are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. There is one Earth Sign for each of the Qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable. Taurus is Fixed Earth. Virgo is Mutable Earth. Capricorn is Cardinal Earth. Earth Signs are concerned with supplying, investing, building, or creating the practical substance and support systems to nourish the inspirations and new beginnings produced by Fire Sign energy.