When Mars is in Taurus, people focus on actions and favor ambitions that are stable and well-planned, financially profitable, and conserving of physical energy and other resources. They use tactics and perspectives that are gracious, helpful, patient, gentle, and "nice." They definitely prefer to "catch flies with honey" - and to do it as effortlessly as possible.
This energy is known for valuing comfort and pleasure. It is unabashedly hedonistic and prefers not to have to exert itself physically unless absolutely necessary.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About Mars ---> About Mars ---> * After Venus, Mars is the next closest planet to Earth. It is located between Earth and Jupiter. It is the fourth planet from the Sun. * Mars takes about 2 years to complete its circle through the Zodiac. It stays in each sign about 6 weeks, but it retrogrades once every two years. That retrograde cycle can keep it in a single sign for up to six months -- or, of course, it can divide its retrograde path between two different signs.
* Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! ---> Symbol of energy and ambition ---> In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
* Mars: Ruler of Aries -- Symbol of Your Active, Assertive, Energetic Self ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color! ---> Mars shows passion, initiative and self-assertion. ---> Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions, use physical and sexual energy, and exert his force and willpower in situations of competition and conflict.
* My Notes About Mars ---> Mars, the fifth element in your horoscope --->
* After Venus, Mars is the next closest planet to Earth. It is located between Earth and Jupiter. It is the fourth planet from the Sun. --->
* Mars takes about 2 years to circle through the Zodiac. It stays in each sign about 6 weeks, but it retrogrades once every two years. That retrograde cycle can keep it in a single sign for up to six months -- or, of course, it can divide its retrograde path between two different signs.
* When Mars is in Taurus -- Your Action Self -- In the Sign of Money and Property ---> Time to chill ... ---> After the frenzy and drive of exuberant Mars in Aries, the change into Taurus can be welcome -- and restful. On the one hand, it's a chance to catch your breath and move at a slower pace. On the other hand, the challenges that weren't budging in response to Mars in Aries and its forceful tactics of push-push-push now will take more concentrated effort to work out. Fortunately, Mars in Taurus has the patience to do that. In fact, Mars in Taurus is notoriously stubborn, determined, and mulish.
* Articles in this extensive series are constructed from information originally published in Step-by-Step, our Premium Members several-times a week Astrology Ezine. This Ezine has been continuously published since late November 2001. The material is published here mostly for my convenience. It is not intended to be finished, organized, polished or even complete. Some of it may be notes that don't even make a lot of sense, but you're welcome to look at it.