This happens once every year ... and marks the beginning of a new cycle of progress when goals and ambitions for the future become bolder and more daring. You will begin to seek ways to live with more freedom and ways to guide your life by your own lights. It's a time when you have less interest in "rules" ... and more interest in being uniquely yourself, involved with your own destiny as you yourself define it.
This can be a very liberating, idealistic energy ... as it encourages you to experiment, take risks, and be who you truly are. If there is a credo that supports this energy, it can be summed up in this thought: Be the person you were meant to be and live the life you were meant to live.
That's certainly advice we can all take to heart. And maybe it explains why, as we grow older we become more crotchety, more eccentric, more "colorful," and far more willing to "tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may." By the time we've reached the proverbial age of wisdom ... we've been through this energy dozens of time, and we know the value of its urging.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About The Sun ---> The Sun is the center of ... well, everything ---> * The Sun is the center of our Solar System. It is the only actual star in your horoscope. Eight of the other celestial elements are planets and the Moon is a satellite of Earth.
* Born with the Sun in Aquarius -- The Aquarius Character ---> The symbol of Aquarius is the water-carrier. ---> With a little help from your friends ---> Friends play a very special part in the life of an Aquarius. In fact, for you, they make life worth living -- because they help make your contributions to the rest of the world possible. A cluster of dependable friends are indispensable to the aims of Aquarius.
* Notes on The Transiting Sun ---> The moving picture of you ---> Aspects that involve the Sun ... whether we're speaking of the Sun in your Natal Chart or the transiting Sun in the sky ... always involve issues of self-identity, personal ambition, your willpower, and ways in which you want to have impact on the world ... and feel important. Wherever the Sun is involved, you are looking to shine.
Quick Notes on the Sun -- It gives you the basics -- and saves a lot of time ---> The center of it all ---> Just as the Sun is the center of our Solar System, the Sun in your horoscope is technically the most important element there, although in reality -- and in practice -- there are a number of qualifications on this point.
* The Spiritual Meaning of -- The Sun in Astrology -- The symbolism of The Sun ---> The Central StarThe source of light ---> The Sun's spiritual meaning in Astrology is the spiritual essence of you! ---> The Sun and The Moon are considered "the luminaries" in Astrology. The word itself means "light source," but The Sun is the only celestial body in the horoscope that gives off its own light. The Moon merely reflects The Sun's light -- from whatever angle it occupies in the sky at the moment ... which creates the changing shape and appearances of The Moon we call "phases."
* The Sun in Astrology -- The Central Star in the Horoscope -- Its Meaning and Significance ---> The central player ---> A simple and very general way of working with Astrology centers on the fact that the Sun is the central feature of a horoscope. There is a whole industry of mainstream astrology built around this idea, from the little three line "daily horoscopes" in newspapers and magazines to the little dime-store booklets that purport to "tell you more" about who you are, using your Sun sign characteristics as the basis of their information.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you ---> In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
Your Natal Sun -- The starting point for self-understanding ---> It's who you are ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your Essential Being. Its location shows a place of power in your Natal Chart. Its sign position, house location and aspect support or interference reveals a wealth of information about your ability to realize your ambitions and have an impact on the world.
* Uranus in General -- Your Inner Self of Ingenuity, Invention and Independence ---> Freedom ---> In Astrology, Uranus represents the urge to break free of limitations and traditions. It is an energy of awakening and enlightenment. It gives information about where you are unique and where you are likely to see and engage life differently.
* What Does Uranus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Uranus rules things that are strange, unusual or unexpected ---> Getting to know your radical rebel --->
Uranus is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes the part of you that is progressive, altruistic, independent, innovative, and concerned with the large social issues and human welfare.