Venus in Gemini
Venus moves on into Gemini around the noon-hour tomorrow, Thursday. This adds even more volatility to the issues I've just been describing ... because Venus in Gemini loves having an array of romantic partners to choose from and thrives on diversity.
More than one fantasy of an inappropriate relationship may ramble through your head -- and more than one opportunity to really splurge on something wild may show up.
The positive side of this energy is that you'll also see more than one way to get your needs met -- and be willing to try them all. You could wind up learning a thing or two about how to indulge your creative spirit. (Or maybe your tolerance for living dangerously.)
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. ---> * Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac.
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear. Like all short-and-simple answers to complex questions though, this one is misleading and woefully incomplete.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income. Venus rules two signs -- earthy, practical, acquisitive Taurus and companionable, harmony-loving Libra.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... -- Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself.
Venus -- Just the Facts -- Venus and its many guises in the Zodiac ---> Introduction -- Like Mercury, your Venus energy describes two inner selves. One helps you form and manage your relationships, the other is in charge of your finances and management of material assets.
* Articles in this extensive series are constructed from information originally published in Step-by-Step, our Premium Members several-times a week Astrology Ezine. This Ezine has been continuously published since late November 2001. The material is published here mostly for my convenience. It is not intended to be finished, organized, polished or even complete. Some of it may be notes that don't even make a lot of sense, but you're welcome to look at it.