When Venus is in Pisces, people are more sensitive, compassionate, empathetic, and highly idealistic in their relationships. They emphasize qualities like forbearance, devotion, generosity, tolerance, and "spiritual connection" in the methods they use to attract love -- and express the romantic side of their natures in gestures that are poetic, sentimental, tender, unselfish, and responsive to an almost psychic extent.
People -- and their feelings -- are unusually fragile, affectionate, and perceptive ... with a desire to "merge into" or "dissolve into" the experience of loving and being loved.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. ---> * Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac. She stays in each zodiac sign for about 4 weeks, moving on average just a little bit slower than Earth.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets ---> Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income. Venus rules two signs -- earthy, practical, acquisitive Taurus and companionable, harmony-loving Libra.
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire ---> Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore. Her archetype is considered the feminine counterpart to the lusty maleness of Vulcan and Mars.
* When Venus is in Pisces -- Your Resource Manager and Inner Partner -- In the Sign of Faith and Spirituality ---> Finding a spiritual love ---> When Venus is in Pisces, people are more sensitive, compassionate, and empathetic. They are idealistic in relationships. They show forbearance, devotion, generosity, tolerance, and "spiritual connection" in attracting love -- and express their "sentimental side" in poetic, tender gestures. Their response to loved ones is sincere ... and almost psychic.