Forecast for the New Moon in Scorpio
What we're all going through ...
I suppose I should get this out while the Lunation in Scorpio is still ... you know ... a thing! I actually got it written very soon after the New Moon arrived, but then got caught up in what it talks about -- dealing with all that in my real life. Somewhere, the process from print to publication got side-tracked. So, I'll take a deep breath, round up what's gotten away from me ... and if we're all ready, here we go.
Once again, we reach the Season of Scorpio with a lot going on in everyone's life -- even more than last year, and maybe more important, too. This New Moon comes just as Mercury passes over Jupiter and Jupiter changes signs to spend a year romping through its own marvelous home turf. That alone suggests quite a year ahead -- and we haven't yet hit all the markers that will define it.
Once again, we need to talk about the pieces one at a time -- because trying to remember them all in a chunk is not for the faint-of-heart. (Or the absent-of-mind.) Trying to find time to work them all through and do them justice is becoming a challenge for me -- and maybe for some of you, too. Anyway, let's get started.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion ---> Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient ...
* The Luminaries in Astrology -- The Sun and The Moon -- What are they ... and what's the difference? ---> The Light-givers ---> The Luminaries -- This term refers to The Sun and The Moon in a horoscope -- distinguishing them from the other common elements ... the eight known planets, excluding the Earth.
The Sun and Moon in Your Natal Chart -- Two powerful descriptions of you ---> Even in the more subtle, introverted signs, like Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, The Sun's energy in your horoscope is considered powerful, masculine and demonstrative. Its expression can be overwhelmed and disguised by other factors or afflictions in the horoscope, but not easily.
Sun Sign / Moon Sign -- Sun Energy / Moon Energy in Your Horoscope -- What's the difference? ---> You have a Sun Sign ---> Your Sun sign is the Zodiac sign the Sun was traveling through at the time you were born. There are twelve signs in the Zodiac, starting with Aries and ending with Pisces. When you arrived in the world The Sun was in one of them.
What Is a Conjunction? ---> Conjunctions are aspects in astrology where the planets or elements involved occupy approximately the same degree and minute of arc in the Zodiac. (In practice, an "orb of aspect" of 8 - 10 degrees is still considered a valid conjunction.)
What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! ---> The symbol of force and power ---> Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity ...
* What Does Mercury Represent -- in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. ---> Your mind -- at work and play --->
In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study ...
The Straight Truth About the Void-of-Course Moon ---> Losing momentum ---> As long as the Moon can form new major aspects with other planets in the sky from the sign it occupies, life flows. But when the Moon has formed its last major angle with the current planets in the sky and moved on -- meaning it now occupies a numerically higher degree ...
* The New Moon in Scorpio -- Scorpio Energy in the Creative Process ---> Time for big changes ---> As the New Moon cycle moves into Scorpio, we start to consider some very profound issues and ask some searching and complex questions. Having formed partnerships, relationships, and associations in Libra ...
* When The New Moon is in Scorpio -- When Your Focus and Feelings Center on Transition ---> The New Moon in Scorpio brings a time when major changes are on the agenda. A time of refinement and improvement is at hand, as the great archetypal theme of death and resurrection lines up to demonstrate itself ...
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star --