Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
More About Venus
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Venus rules two signs in the Zodiac -- Taurus and Libra. Accordingly, Venus also rules two important life areas -- generally simplified as "love and money." But the domain of Venus is much more complicated and populated than that.
Related Venus Articles
Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... -- Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself.
* Aspects of Venus ---> What does the condition of Venus tell you
about your connections to love and money? ---> Aspects to Venus give information about areas of life that are strongly influenced by social skills, partnership affiliations, the natives ability to form and use relationships, how he expresses love -- and what happens as a result of those feelings. They show channels which can make use of his diplomatic skills -- or be hindered by his lack of them.
The View from Venus Series
The View from Venus 1 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Always a woman ---> Venus in Astrology is a distinctly feminine planet, representing the feminine principle in life in the way Mars represents undisguised masculinity. Thus her temperament may be just as varied and interesting, just as volatile as notoriously passionate Mars, but it is definitely different in the same way that men and women in real life display the same emotions and reactions ... differently.
The View from Venus 2 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Like Mercury, Venus rules two signs in Astrology, Taurus, the Fixed Earth Sign and Libra, the Cardinal Air Sign. Mainstream popular culture -- which amounts to "astrology for the masses" reduces the symbolism of Venus down to "Money and Love" -- two categories that certainly perk up people's interest. Who doesn't want to hear about that? And who doesn't want more of both?
The View from Venus 3 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Simple / not simple ---> Venus presides over two essential life areas ... interests that basically boil down to "love and money." But those simple categories cover a lot more real-life territory. Venus rules relationships, partnerships, connections based on both affection and legal contracts. She deals with public relations and all involvements with allies and "other people" including work arrangements and social cooperation.
The View from Venus 4 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Social fairness ---> In contrast to Mars, whose default reaction to a problem is belligerence ... coercion, force, saber-rattling and a "war" on something, Venus is interested in more inclusive, less authoritarian issues, like justice, fairness, equality, harmony and diplomacy. She works through situations that often involve compromise and cooperation.
From the Blogs, Ezines
From EDA: Venus ---> Everyday Astrology ---> May 6, 2020 Venus ---> Well, as the coronavirus lockdown continues, more and more we're seeing the negative side of Venus come out. People are bored ... so they whine and complain -- without really considering "the alternative" ... which is unpleasant, to put it mildly. In a sane world, being bored beats the living daylights out of being terribly sick ... or dying.
Learn more about Venus in Astrology
These are the index pages to our articles
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
Today's Everyday Astrology