Back at it again ...
Well, let's pick up the thread again with Pisces. This is designed to be a quiet time of the year, a time of reflection, contemplation, incubation and planning. Pisces is like a month-long Dark of the Moon period, if we had the sense to let it be that. With impatient and proactive Aries less than a month away now, we could use a few weeks of down-time to prepare. This year's Pisces prospects are even more subdued and creative than usual.
The Karmic Connections
Part 2 of this forecast
The Karmic Connections
Part 3 of this forecast
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* When the Sun is in Pisces ---> When compassion and understanding are a way of life ---> When the Sun is in Pisces, the general tone of life is most compassionate and unselfish. Attitudes are more creative, sentimental, and self-sacrificing. This combination supports ideas and choices that are empathetic and generous, and an overall mood that is sensitive and tolerant.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* When Mercury is in Pisces -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Imagination and Intuition ---> A mind linked with imagination ---> When Mercury is in Pisces, ideas are diffuse, creative, imaginative, and saturated with emotions. Attitudes show empathy, compassion and discerning insight.
* When Venus is in Capricorn -- Your Resource Manager and Inner Partner -- In the Sign of Status and Public Service ---> Relationships that last ---> When Venus is in Capricorn, people are careful, conventional, prudent, and practical in their relationships. They emphasize qualities such as dignity, persistence, stability, self-control, and meeting responsibilities.
* When Mars is in Taurus -- Your Action Self -- In the Sign of Money and Property ---> Time to chill ... ---> After the frenzy and drive of exuberant Mars in Aries, the change into Taurus can be welcome -- and restful. On the one hand, it's a chance to catch your breath and move at a slower pace.