The Sun moved into Sagittarius on Thanksgiving.
This is how the road ahead looks to an Astrologer.
In the Sunshine
How to work with your Self
The trek through Scorpio's Season every year can leave you shaken. Especially this year. This one was rough. When you move into Sagittarius Sunshine, you almost don't dare trust it. Scorpio's moodiness and mystery can leave you paranoid as you wait for the other shoe to fall.
Theoretically, at least in the textbooks, the change into joyful Sagittarius should be exciting and welcome. Sagittarius' cheerful optimism is famous -- and if you can imagine life ever returning to normal, this is the sign that will do it. This year, it may just take a few extra days to convince yourself things are going to be stable again.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
The Karmic Connections
Part 2 of this forecast
You might also enjoy
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you ---> In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work ---> Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! ---> Symbol of energy and ambition ---> In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.