Red is a Mars color!
Symbol of energy and ambition
In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
It is associated with overt sexual energy and competition in general. The Inner Self fueled by Mars energy knows how to take care of itself, how to get what it wants and when situations call for force and willpower. Mars energy wants you to feel safe, capable, confident and strong. It is devoted to helping you take care of Number One. Basically, Mars energy is your ability to get stuff done.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Mars in Astrology
* Mars: Ruler of Aries -- Symbol of Your Active, Assertive, Energetic Self ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color! ---> Mars shows passion, initiative and self-assertion. ---> Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions ....
* My Notes About Mars ---> Mars, the fifth element in your horoscope --->
* After Venus, Mars is the next closest planet to Earth. It is located between Earth and Jupiter. It is the fourth planet from the Sun. * Mars takes about 2 years to circle through the Zodiac. It stays in each sign about 6 weeks, but it retrogrades once every two years.
Still More about Mars in Astrology
* Mars Retrograde -- Doing Work Over Again ---> Red is a Mars color. ---> Mars -- retrograde in Aquarius ---> Mars has turned retrograde in Aquarius. This happened on June 26 and its effects will be showing up soon. I see them at work already in my life. (And if you know what to look for, you'll see them in yours.)
* The Mars / Aries Person -- Aries Signatures in a Horoscope ---> Red is a Mars / Aries color. ---> Combinations of Mars / Aries energy --Mars / Aries energy can be seen in a number of different patterns or placements in a person's Natal Chart. All the following combinations give the Mars / Aries energy of spunky independence and self-assertive ambition to anyone who owns them ....
Mars is the ruler of Aries
* Born with the Sun in Aries -- The Aries Character ---> Aries is the Spring Fire Sign ---> Direct and to the point ---> Passion is never a problem for Aries. Nor is self-assertion. Nor is being downright pushy and tromping on toes if that gets a job done. Aries is long on initiative and ambition, notoriously short on tact -- and few will apologize for that. Whoever first said, "Lead, follow or get out of the way," was an Aries through and through.
* The New Moon in Aries -- Aries Energy in the Creative Process ---> The place of new beginnings ---> With the arrival of Aries we have indeed arrived again at the place of our beginnings, having traveled another cycle on the spiral of the creative process ... from the initial thrust of new efforts and undertakings in dynamic, assertive Aries last year to the spiritual enlightenment, dissolution, acceptance, and release of Pisces last month.
From the Blogs and Ezines
From EDA: Mars ---> Red is a Mars color!! ---> Everyday Astrology February 6, 2020 Mars ---> In Roman mythology, Mars was the God of War, ranked second only to Jupiter, the King of the Gods. To follow the symbolism, once you have enough individual power to assert yourself and affect your surroundings, and enough abundance to feed and support yourself, and the assurance that you deserve to be here, you can turn your attention to other matters.
Mars in Astrology -- Articles Index