* Mer Lib strives to look at every subject from every perspective / consider every argument as possibly valid / see "the other guy's point of view" ... including "the other guy" himself ---> it gives Mer Lib terrific insight into human nature & the social pulse of the culture, great people skills & fine intellectual empathy ---> seriously able to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes --->
* Their broad view of life -- and the world -- can rival Sagittarius in his Big Picture approach --->
* But the extensive data-gathering & deferring forming his own opinions /conclusions ... the constant willingness to listen to another side of the argument (& seriously consider it) ... gives him a well-deserved reputation for being indecisive ---> it's hard to get him to commit until he's positive he's evaluated all the options --->
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* About Mercury -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Mercury -- in no particular order ---> Yellow is a Mercury color!! ---> About Mercury ---> * Mercury is Astrology's symbol for your intellect, your conscious mind. It's that wondrous, mysterious part of you that deals in sensory messages -- the experience and meaning you get from the things you see, hear, taste, touch and smell.
Basic Stuff About Mercury ---> About Mercury ---> * Mercury occupies the innermost orbit of any other planet in our Solar System. Relative to Earth it is located on the other side of Venus. Mercury is the planet closest to the Sun. * Mercury moves completely through the Zodiac in about a year, but his progression through the signs is very irregular. He goes into retrograde three to four times a year. When he's traveling direct, he stays in a sign about two weeks. But when his retrograde cycle kicks in, he can be in a sign for over two months.
* Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work ---> Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself. Again, as with Venus, these are usually reduced to the basic categories of "mind" and "work," but they also include whole subdivisions of behavior and talents.
Astrology is for Believers.
With an open mind and a knowledge of Astrology
you can watch your life unfold in ways that make sense.
Join our Premium Membership today!!
* Mercury in Your Natal Chart -- Fore, Aft and Center ---> Metaphor for the mind ---> Mercury, named for the Roman god of commerce, communication and messages, has come to symbolize in Astrology, the way a Native employs his mind, wit, charm, and intellect.
* What Does Mercury Represent -- in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. ---> Your mind -- at work and play ---> In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
* Quick Notes on Mercury -- It gives you the basics -- and saves a lot of time ---> Mercury ... and duality ---> * Mercury is the closest known planet to the Sun in our Solar System. It is never more than about 28° away from the Sun, which means it is always very close to the Sun in your horoscope and is often found in the same sign as the Sun.