Aquarius is an Air Sign.
Mercury in Aquarius
Mercury symbolizes communication and expression. Aquarius is eccentric and intellectual, logical and inventive. It's a good match. It invites you to be open minded. Be cool and detached. Make some space for original thoughts.
This energy loves to innovate ... and do its own thing. Thinking outside the box becomes business as usual. This energy hates to be bored -- so it never is. Opinionated and stubborn though ... that's another matter.
The main strength of Mercury in Aquarius: It invites people to play with ideas, experiment, break the rules, and trust their own ingenuity in solving problems.
The main drawback of Mercury in Aquarius: People can get caught up in weird, far-out notions, pursue unrealistic ideas just because it tickles their fancy to do so, and rebel against conventional wisdom (and even common sense ) just to be different.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About Mercury ---> Yellow is a Mercury color!! ---> About Mercury ---> * Mercury is Astrology's symbol for your intellect, your conscious mind. It's that wondrous, mysterious part of you that deals in sensory messages -- the experience and meaning you get from the things you see, hear, taste, touch and smell.
* Quick Notes on Mercury -- It gives you the basics -- and saves a lot of time ---> Mercury ... and duality ---> * Mercury is the closest known planet to the Sun in our Solar System. It is never more than about 28° away from the Sun, which means it is always very close to the Sun in your horoscope and is often found in the same sign as the Sun.
* Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself.
* What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. -- Your mind -- at work and play -- In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
* Mercury in Your Natal Chart -- Fore, Aft and Center ---> Mercury, named for the Roman god of commerce, communication and messages, has come to symbolize in Astrology, the way a Native employs his mind, wit, charm, and intellect, the way he communicates his thoughts, views, and opinions
* Mercury -- Ruler of Gemini -- Ruler of Virgo ---> Yellow is a Mercury color! ---> The metaphor for your mind ---> Mercury, quick, intense, lively and highly mobile -- racing its way around the Sun faster than any of the other known planets, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's mental and communications skills
Mercury in Aquarius Articles
* Mercury in Aquarius -- The mind of the scientist, the altruist, the rebel ---> Mercury's meaning in Astrology ---> In Astrology, Mercury symbolizes the conscious mind, personal intellect, mental capacities and communications skills, the personality components that deal with learning, data gathering, informational exchange, the handling and applications of knowledge, critical judgment, and logic, discrimination, and analysis.
* When Mercury is in Aquarius -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Independence and Ingenuity ---> Thinking turns inventive ... ---> When Mercury is in Aquarius, ideas are eclectic, progressive, and versatile. Thinking is independent and ingenious. Original views spring forth as if neither your head nor your tongue can hold them all. This energy is idealistic, inventive, unorthodox and visionary. You may surprise yourself with what you hear in your own words ... or see written on paper in your own prose.