A time to restore and strengthen your spirit
The Dark of the Moon is considered an especially mysterious, fruitful, and flexible time of "molding" the creative experiences that will come forth in the weeks immediately ahead.
This automatic "natural" 4 day vacation can help bring fabulous results -- emotionally, psychologically, physically, spiritually and even financially to your life. It's easy to find information about the New Moon every month ... by searching online, of course, but many calendars (and certainly all astrological calendars!!) have this information clearly marked in the appropriate day / date box.
However you choose to do it, learning to work in flow with the natural progression of energy marked by the phases of the Moon could be one of the most productive things you do for your life and your success ... ever!! And one of the easiest to use, too!
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* Put Dark Moon Magic to Work -- For YOU!! ---> A time to restore and strengthen your spirit -- The Dark of the Moon is considered an especially mysterious, fruitful, and flexible time of "molding" the creative experiences that will come forth in the weeks immediately ahead.
What is the Dark of the Moon? -- When the Night's Moon Fades to Black ---> When the night brings no moonlight at all -- The Dark of the Moon refers to that phase in the Moon's monthly cycle when the Sun and Moon are so closely aligned there is no reflected light from the Sun available to shine from the Moon's surface.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be -- The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial phenomenon the rest of the world calls The Full Moon.
The Void-of-Course Moon ---> Don't start anything important!! -- When the Moon is void-of-course in any sign, it marks a pause in Life's rhythm. Moon-void-of-course periods are a time to coast, get some extra rest, take life easy and be gentle with yourself.Don't start or schedule anything important. Just wait for life to regain its rhythm and start moving forward again.
* The Celestial Event of the New Moon ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky -- In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.)
* The Dark of the Moon -- A time of magic and creation ---> All things begin in mind. Everything in the world originated in the nebulous intellectual energy of an idea, a dream, a desire. These next few days are the time to be setting those into motion in your life ... in the realm of thought where all creation happens.
* Feeling and Healing -- in the Dark of the Moon ---> Welcome to The Dark of the Moon ---> We all know the shifting shapes and different phases of the Moon as it travels through the sky every month -- from the sickle-shape of the Crescent Moon to the full round dinner plate magnificence of the Full Moon.