Welcome to the Full Moon in Leo
Despite the winter season, the Full Moon in Leo brings a warm, playful, charismatic energy that wants to be noticed ... one that will make an effort to satisfy this yen. Metaphorically, it's time to assess your personal talents and compare them to your long-term goals.
The inner, emotional part of you wants applause, attention, and plenty of cheering from the assembled throngs -- for the deeply generous, highly visible, flamboyant character you can be ... when you try.
Another part of you wants to kick over the traces and do something wild, something different, something totally independent and oh-so-unique. It's an eccentric, explosive energy that just waits for the slightest spark to detonate in either a totally off-the-wall adventure ... or a deafening display of emotional fireworks.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Full Moon in Astrology
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon.
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides -- All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once, required to try and serve two masters ...
* Musings on the Full Moon -- Working with our closest celestial neighbor ---> It happens every month ---> The Full Moon is an unmistakable sight, one of the heaven's most awesome shows. There is at least one full moon every month. Every 2 - 3 years we get a second one in a calendar month.
* Full Moon Conflicts -- Full Moon Tension through the Signs ---> Full Moon Conflicts ---> Aries Sun / Libra Moon = My ambitions, my drive for self-definition, my need to assert myself and my independence vs. my need to take other people into account, my desire for meaningful partnerships, my habitual efforts to compromise, keep the peace, and get along.
* The Full Moon in Aquarius Opposing the Sun in Leo -- Balancing Attention vs. Altruism ---> Supporting society vs. supporting yourself ---> The Full Moon in Aquarius opposing the Sun in Leo highlights the conflict between ego and altruism -- especially when it comes to using your time, talents and work to support one life area or the other. Do you want to be recognized and applauded for the contributions you make -- or is the work itself sufficient, no matter who gets the credit?
Full Moon Rising: Aquarius -- Do what you know ... or take your chances -- The Aquarius Moon opposing the Leo Sun ---> The Full Moon Rising Series ---> Two sides of an ageless question ... ---> The Leo Sun encourages you to take the lead in the drama of your life, play the roles you've polished as long as you've been alive, work from the talents you've developed through ...
The Moon in Astrology
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The Moon -- What Does It Mean in Astrology? ---> The fastest traveler in the chart ---> The Moon changes signs about every 2 1/2 days ... so it's impossible in many cases to know your Moon sign without a correct birth time ... and access to some of the materials you need to cast your Natal Chart. A good astrologer, of course, or a decent computer program can do that for you if you can provide the right information.
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you. But The Sun represents only one member of a whole family of inner selves, although, yes, it's a very important one.
Leo and Aquarius
* The New Moon in Aquarius -- Aquarius Energy in the Creative Process ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air Sign ---> Celebrating Aquarius ---> What would we do without Aquarius? I know. It's a tempting thought sometimes. ---> Know someone who is truly "one of a kind" -- in both good ways and bad? whose zany sense of humor and little personal quirks are both endearing and infuriating in equal measures?
* The New Moon in Leo -- Leo Energy in the Creative Process ---> A time for joy ---> With the arrival of the New Moon in Leo, we've passed completely through the powerful time of Cancer energy, whose beginning is always marked by the Summer Solstice. The New Moon in Cancer puts emphasis on emotional bonds, family ties, roots, heritage, home and deep security issues. In Cancer, we are extra-concerned about survival, family safety and well-being, self-protection ... and all the emotional and psychological hot-buttons those contain.
* Born with the Sun in Aquarius -- The Aquarius Character ---> The symbol of Aquarius is the water-carrier. ---> With a little help from your friends ---> Friends play a very special part in the life of an Aquarius. In fact, for you, they make life worth living -- because they help make your contributions to the rest of the world possible. A cluster of dependable friends are indispensable to the aims of Aquarius.
* Born with the Sun in Leo -- The Leo Character ---> The Zodiac's Constant Kid ---> A Leo soul is a true showman, celestial royalty, the undeniable star of the Zodiac. He can be a delightful mix of youthful exuberance, playfulness, enthusiasm and joy ... like a real-life Peter Pan, the kid who refuses to grow up. He can be an inspiring leader ... able to rally followers and inspire confidence with his own dramatic displays of courage and personal charisma.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index