A time to consider property, values ...
Astrologically, the Moon in Taurus opposing the Sun in Scorpio brings up issues of property and wealth, control over possessions, and the ability to work with different -- possibly conflicting -- values. It's literally "the other side of the coin" from the Full Moon issues we handled back when the Moon in Scorpio opposed the Sun in Taurus late in April.
At this point, we may have deep and important investments involving group projects, other people, mutual efforts, and joint ventures. What we've created through the year probably is part of a much larger scheme now, something which requires the contributions of other people -- to support and complete the "finished product" we've helped produce.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Sun and Moon in Your Natal Chart -- Two powerful descriptions of you ---> Even in the more subtle, introverted signs, like Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, The Sun's energy in your horoscope is considered powerful, masculine and demonstrative. Its expression can be overwhelmed and disguised by other factors or afflictions in the horoscope, but not easily.
Sun Sign / Moon Sign -- Sun Energy / Moon Energy in Your Horoscope -- What's the difference? ---> You have a Sun Sign ---> Your Sun sign is the Zodiac sign the Sun was traveling through at the time you were born. There are twelve signs in the Zodiac, starting with Aries and ending with Pisces. When you arrived in the world The Sun was in one of them.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you ---> In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
The Full Moon
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides ---> All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once, required to try and serve two masters ....
Appreciating the Full Moon ---> It happens every month --->
Like The New Moon, The Full Moon every month has an exact time when it arrives -- the moment The Moon precisely opposes The Sun in the sky. Visually, The Full Moon hangs around for several days -- the day before the event, the day of and the day after, you'll hardly notice the difference.
Full Moon Conflicts -- Full Moon Tension through the Signs ---> Full Moon Conflicts -- Aries Sun / Libra Moon = My ambitions, my drive for self-definition, my need to assert myself and my independence vs. my need to take other people into account, my desire for meaningful partnerships, my habitual efforts to compromise, keep the peace, and get along.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon ---> Who you are now vs. who you used to be ---> The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Astrology, The Full Moon highlights tension between two conflicting desires, ambitions ...
* What's the Difference Between -- A Solar and a Lunar Eclipse? -- Different Issues ... Different Requests for Your Attention ---> The physics of it ---> A Solar Eclipse happens when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, blocking the sunlight from view for a short time. ( Earth ---> Moon ---> Sun ) A Lunar Eclipse occurs ...
Eclipses -- Special Alignments between -- The Sun, The Moon and The Earth -- for those who like their Astrology straight-up and hard core ---> An eclipse -- why it happens ---> In ancient times, eclipses were viewed with fear and wariness -- since they were imperfectly understood. But even today, when we fully understand the cause of eclipses ... and can predict their appearances years in advance, there's still a definite ambivalence -- even among astrologers -- about this peculiar, visually stunning astronomical phenomenon.
* Eclipses: A Celestial Show in Light and Shadow -- The User-Friendly Version ---> A celestial sensation ---> Eclipses have long been viewed with wariness and caution. They are, for certain, visually impressive events. If you ever have the chance to see one, it's worth the effort. But if you missed the latest one, never fear. There will be others!
Taurus & Scorpio
Moon in Taurus ---> Introduction ---> The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. And it makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming as the Moon returns for a few days to the sign it occupied when they were born ... their Natal Moon sign. Astrologers call this a Lunar Return.
* Born with the Sun in Scorpio -- The Scorpio Character ---> Scorpios handle a crucial phase of life's business ---> Scorpios have extremely important work to do in life, so I suppose it's only fair to indulge them for being so reserved and solitary. It's not easy being the most powerful sign in the Zodiac.
When the Sun is in Scorpio -- October 22 to November 21 ---> A time of transition and fundamental change ---> When the Sun is in Scorpio, people are more passionate, intense and resourceful. Their actions and attitudes are probing, focused, and aimed at doing "research" or uncovering unknown information.
The Sun in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Moon in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Articles Index Links