Affirmations for the New Moon in Aquarius
I have the courage and the passion to fulfill my dreams.
I joyfully apply my skills and vision to build a better world of tomorrow.
I appreciate the presence of thinkers and friends who share my ideals.
I use the magic of "the unexpected" to fashion good things in my future.
I honor my important, individual contributions to the grand mosaic of life.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
New Moon Articles
Quick Notes on the New Moon -- It gives you the basics and saves lots of time ---> The Solar / Lunar alignment ---> * In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* The New Moon -- A Celestial Milestone ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky ---> In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction. In astronomy and physical reality, the New Moon forms when the Moon aligns between the Sun and the Earth so the side facing us reflects no light.
New Moon in Aquarius Articles
* The New Moon in Aquarius -- Aquarius Energy in the Creative Process ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air Sign ---> Celebrating Aquarius ---> What would we do without Aquarius? ---> I know. It's a tempting thought sometimes.
Know someone who is truly "one of a kind" -- in both good ways and bad? whose zany sense of humor and little personal quirks are both endearing and infuriating in equal measures?
* Meditation for the New Moon in Aquarius -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Aquarius ---> Affirmations for the New Moon in Aquarius ---> Take a moment to envision an important goal for your future. Select something impressive, something that defines a grand achievement you want to claim, a life-long dream, maybe the totality of ... or an essential element to fulfill -- your Mission in Life.
* Synching Up with the New Moon Aquarius ---> The story of creation ---> People who know Astrology only by the general Sun sign information that filters through conventional wisdom, or from the insipid little daily horoscopes newspapers and magazines love, may not realize the signs of the Zodiac actually tell the story of creation. They chart the steps of the creative process for anything ... from writing a novel to building a life.
* When the New Moon is in Aquarius -- Sun conjunct Moon in Aquarius ---> Finding your originality again ... ---> The New Moon in Aquarius brings a double dose of independent thinking, rebelliousness, inventiveness, and the willingness to pit your ingenuity against the challenges you face. It arrives like a refreshing breath of freedom ... even when you have no idea at all what's liable to happen next if you lead out with the "bring it on!!" attitude that so describes the boisterous energy of this combination.
* Things to Do with The New Moon in Aquarius ---> The New Moon in Aquarius forms sometimein either the last 1/3 of Januaryor the first 2/3 of February. ---> Finding your people ---> Be ready to make new friends. Other people ... new connections and contacts ... could bring exciting new interests. Reorganize your family alliances ... touch base with the folks you want to keep in the loop ... and put some distance between you and those who may be getting on your nerves. (Remember, "family" doesn't mean just the people you're kin to.)
* Things to Watch Out for with the New Moon in Aquarius ---> Going nuts ---> Letting the chance to do something wild and crazy turn into a decision to do something totally insane! ---> Letting "I Gotta Be ME!!" become such a mantra you forget the concept of "actions and consequences." (There is still such a thing as Karma!)
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index