Imagine yourself walking alone at early evening, at the close of a beautiful day in early autumn. There is just the right bit of nip in the air ... announcing the end of summer and the approach of winter, still on the horizon but coming closer.
Maybe you're walking along a sandy beach with tiny seashells underfoot, or through an open meadow where the grass is still green but starting to fade, or along a gently winding forest path with the smell of trees all around -- and the leaves on some showing the beautiful golds and reds of Fall. Overhead the sky is a perfect shade of blue ... with hints of pink and lavender on the western horizon as the sun sets ... and the soft evening breezes meander along, Nature's companions on your journey.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Meditation for the New Moon Libra -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Libra ---> Imagine yourself walking alone at early evening, at the close of a beautiful day in early autumn. There is just the right bit of nip in the air ... announcing the end of summer and the approach of winter, still on the horizon but coming closer.
* The Moon -- What Does It Mean in Astrology? ---> The fastest traveler in the chart ---> The Moon changes signs about every 2 1/2 days ... so it's impossible in many cases to know your Moon sign without a correct birth time ... and access to some of the materials you need to cast your Natal Chart. A good astrologer, of course, or a decent computer program can do that for you if you can provide the right information.
* The New Moon in Libra -- Libra Energy in the Creative Process ---> Finding partners ---> As the New Moon arrives in Libra, we wrap up the details of doing work, giving service to others and generally making ourselves useful -- which is the essence of Virgo, and shift the focus to relationships, other people, partnerships and ... marriage.
Quick Notes on the New Moon -- It gives you the basics and saves lots of time ---> The Solar / Lunar alignment ---> * In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
Things to Know About the New Moon ---> From On the Horizon
Lunation in Pisces 2018 ---> In other essays, I've hinted that the timing of the New Moon in the sign -- whether it shows up before or after the Full Moon for that sign, for example, means something in the flow of psychological energy for us ... living our lives here on Earth. This is true for the position of the New Moon itself -- whether it shows up early ... or late ... or in the middle of the sign for the year.
Thoughts on the New Moon in Libra -- Balancing Your Relationships -- and Forming New Ones ---> The New Moon in Libra highlights relationships. ---> The New Moon in Libra highlights relationships -- so for the next 4+ weeks, it's time to pay special attention to the other people in your life. Sometimes analyzing your relationships objectively is tough. It can take real discipline and honesty to judge how your relationships are working, the part your "significant other" plays in what's going right and what's not ... and the part you play, too.
* What is the Dark of the Moon? -- When the Night's Moon Fades to Black ---> When the night brings no moonlight at all ---> The Dark of the Moon refers to that phase in the Moon's monthly cycle when the Sun and Moon are so closely aligned there is no reflected light from the Sun available to shine from the Moon's surface.
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you. But The Sun represents only one member of a whole family of inner selves, although, yes, it's a very important one. The second most important member of your inner family is the one represented by the Moon and its placement by sign and house in your Natal Chart.
When The Moon is in Libra -- The Transiting Moon in Libra ---> People express their feelings sincerely, warmly, and courteously. This energy is helpful, refined, and charming. It encourages attitudes that are cooperative, and considerate. Thus people are unusually diplomatic, sociable and tactful. There is also extra emphasis on recognizing the needs, desires and contributions of "other people."
* When the New Moon is in Libra -- When Your Focus and Feelings Center on Relationships ---> A time for alliances ---> The arrival of the New Moon in Libra marks an official end to the focus on individual projects and concerns which consume the first half of every Zodiac year. Now, other people -- their presence, needs and resources -- become a greater part of our lives. We're now ready to take on relationships as a priority.
Basic Stuff About The Sun ---> The Sun is the center of ... well, everything ---> * The Sun is the center of our Solar System. It is the only actual star in your horoscope. Eight of the other celestial elements are planets and the Moon is a satellite of Earth. ---> * The Sun is also considered the center of your horoscope. It defines your basic character -- which is why Sun Sign Astrology is so popular. It's close enough to be generally accurate and the Sun's position at the time you were born is usually easy to find.
* Born with the Sun in Libra -- The Libra Character ---> Welcome to Libra!! ---> It's your birthday, Libra, and let me guess. One of your friends tried to throw you a surprise party, but because you have so many friends, one of them spilled the beans. You found out all the details, and so you've been in on the planning from the very start.
* Horoscopes When the Sun is in Libra ---> Aries ---> Other people have your attention this month. Relationships, alliances, associations, teamwork ventures, public relations ...and all the diplomatic challenges that come with taking the needs and agendas of other folks into account will dominate your world now. Make dealing with partners a regular item on your schedule.