You are walking at twilight through a surreal landscape of gray shadows and black cliffs, on a path defined mostly by luminous white sand that glows as the light fades.
This place has a strange "other-worldly" feel to it, and coming here at all may be an exercise in determination and courage. Yet you feel drawn here by a compelling, irresistible inner message, which you recognize as the unmistakable voice of your intuition.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky -- In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon.
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides -- All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Scorpio -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Scorpio ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Scorpio -- I look within, to hidden depths,to discover the source of my greatest strength. I improve myself and all around me through a profound understanding of life's inner workings.
Moon in Scorpio ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. And it makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming. Astrologers call this a Lunar Return.
* Born with the Sun in Scorpio -- The Scorpio Character ---> Scorpios handle a crucial phase of life's business -- Scorpios have extremely important work to do in life, so I suppose it's only fair to indulge them for being so reserved and solitary. It's not easy being the most powerful sign in the Zodiac.
* The New Moon in Scorpio -- Scorpio Energy in the Creative Process ---> Time for big changes ---> As the New Moon cycle moves into Scorpio, we start to consider some very profound issues and ask some searching and complex questions. Having formed partnerships, relationships, and associations in Libra ...