The New Moon in Scorpio brings a time of serious change.
This is a major milestone ... when you realize you are not alone in life's effort. No one is. You didn't get where you are now by only your work. Past alliances were vital, and alliances you're building now will be, too. (Remember ... connections to writers, teachers, mentors, colleagues and all manner of like-minded thinkers are also relationships -- whether you personally know these people or not.)
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
New Moon Articles Index
Full Moon Articles Index
Dark Moon Articles Index
Void-of-Course Moon Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.) The Inner Self fueled by your Moon energy wants you to feel safe, protected, emotionally supported and "at home."
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky --
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moo. In Astrology, The Full Moon highlights tension between two conflicting desires, ambitions, requirements, or sets of values -- each a necessary part of life, and each somehow a problem for the other.
* Inner Work with the New Moon in Scorpio ---> The mysterious energy of Scorpio ---> To begin this project under the New Moon in Scorpio is, to say the least, ironic. New Moons are all about beginnings. (So that part's ok.) The New Moon in Scorpio is about beginnings ... and endings. (Oooook. Maybe still ... so good so far.) But ... the New Moon in Scorpio is hands-down the most complex of all the energies to work with. Talk about diving into the deep end. This is it.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Scorpio -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Scorpio ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Scorpio -- I look within, to hidden depths,to discover the source of my greatest strength. I improve myself and all around me througha profound understanding of life's inner workings. I release what is ready to pass away,and embrace the impending improvements. I understand that a large part of resourcefulness isthe wisdom to act on the right opportunities.
Moon in Scorpio ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. And it makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming. Astrologers call this a Lunar Return.
* Born with the Sun in Scorpio -- The Scorpio Character ---> Scorpios handle a crucial phase of life's business -- Scorpios have extremely important work to do in life, so I suppose it's only fair to indulge them for being so reserved and solitary. It's not easy being the most powerful sign in the Zodiac.