Taking the next step
As the Moon in Aries wanes and moves steadily toward renewal by joining again with the Sun, now in Taurus, there is a corresponding shift in the focus of energy on earth away from the initiations, new beginnings, pioneering efforts, "planting seeds" that dominated last month's experiences.
Taurus energy is the next step in the year-long creative process of growth and evolution. It's the next increment of development after the exuberant declaration of existence.
Finding ways to survive
Now that something new exists, it needs support and the resources to nourish, strengthen, fortify itself ... and survive. With the arrival of Taurus energy -- in the sky with the New Moon's metaphor, and on earth in the practical affairs of everyday life -- you take a look at your new ideas, directions, options, opportunities, desires, and circumstances and decide how best to help them thrive.
The application of available energy moves from the inspirational to the practical. Taurus energy is concerned with growth, development, solidifying, stabilizing, increasing, sustaining, and becoming secure in the material world.
The New Moon in Taurus marks a time when things are becoming real, beginning to take shape in the material world, moving into substantial, tangible form, and finding the resources that will establish them solidly in physical reality.
Meditation New Moon Taurus
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.) The Inner Self fueled by your Moon energy wants you to feel safe, protected, emotionally supported and "at home."
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky --
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moo. In Astrology, The Full Moon highlights tension between two conflicting desires, ambitions, requirements, or sets of values -- each a necessary part of life, and each somehow a problem for the other.
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides -- All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once, required to try and serve two masters ... no matter how impossible you know that is -- logically. Life's demands in two opposing / competing areas become equally insistent and intense.
Learn more about The Moon in Astrology
These are the index pages to all our articles
on this topic.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index