The party's over.
As the New Moon arrives in Virgo, we end the dramatic, self-promoting emphasis of Leo for another year. We've spent time seeking the limelight ... establishing a center to feed our ego, reviewing the talents and gifts we can build on. The next order of business is to find work, establish an occupation and generally make ourselves useful.
Having made something, we need it to be worth something ... and put it to work doing someone some good. A dyed in the wool Virgo would say that having taken up space, we owe a return on the investment others made in us. Having been supported this far, we have to give something back. These folks really do believe in the inherent virtue of work.
Getting back to basics
Having created art, we now should offer others its benefits. Having played, we need to get back to a daily routine. And, finally, having had children (and enjoyed what made them happen) we must put shoulder to the wheel with determination in order to support them!!!
That's what Virgo energy is all about.
Horoscopes for the Season of Virgo
August 23 to September 22
* Meditation for The New Moon in Virgo
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Earth Signs -- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn ---> Earth Signs take care of practicalities --
The Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn represent energy that is directly concerned with practical issues, physical substance, financial matters, and the "business" of living. This energy supports, nourishes, stabilizes, and promotes growth - especially growth on investments.
* Moon in Virgo ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. It makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming as the Moon returns for a few days to the sign it occupied when they were born ... their Natal Moon sign.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* When the Sun is in Virgo -- August 22 to September 22 ---> Time to go to work -- When the Sun is in Virgo, people are logical, rational and precise. Their actions are well-planned and exacting; their attitudes discriminating and efficient. They are industrious, meticulous, methodical, and quality-conscious.
Learn more about The Moon in Astrology
These are the index pages to all our articles
on this topic.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index