The party's over.
As the New Moon arrives in Virgo, we end the dramatic, self-promoting emphasis of Leo for another year. We've spent time seeking the limelight ... establishing a center to feed our ego, reviewing the talents and gifts we can build on. The next order of business is to find work, establish an occupation and generally make ourselves useful.
Having made something, we need it to be worth something ... and put it to work doing someone some good. A dyed in the wool Virgo would say that having taken up space, we owe a return on the investment others made in us. Having been supported this far, we have to give something back. These folks really do believe in the inherent virtue of work.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
New Moon Articles Index
Full Moon Articles Index
Dark Moon Articles Index
Void-of-Course Moon Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky -- In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* The Earth Signs -- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn ---> Earth Signs take care of practicalities --
The Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn represent energy that is directly concerned with practical issues, physical substance, financial matters, and the "business" of living. This energy supports, nourishes, stabilizes, and promotes growth - especially growth on investments.
* Moon in Virgo ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. It makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming as the Moon returns for a few days to the sign it occupied when they were born ... their Natal Moon sign.
* Born with the Sun in Virgo -- The Virgo Character ---> Virgo's symbol is the young woman ... the virgin. -- Virgos devote themselves to work. -- I will try to keep this brief. I know how Virgos like efficiency. Work and service are their passions. They'll find it -- or at least what they define as it -- even if they have to make it up. A Virgo in his heart of hearts wants to be useful.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* When the Sun is in Virgo -- August 22 to September 22 ---> Time to go to work -- When the Sun is in Virgo, people are logical, rational and precise. Their actions are well-planned and exacting; their attitudes discriminating and efficient. They are industrious, meticulous, methodical, and quality-conscious.
* Horoscopes When the Sun is in Virgo -- August 23 to September 23 ---> If your Sun, Moon, or Ascendant is in: Aries -- As the saying goes, there's a time for work and a time for play ... and this month is the time for work. Your special talents are in demand as life works its way through another yearly cycle of creative change and progress.