Yours, mine and ours
The Taurus / Scorpio dilemma is the basic pull between your sovereign control over your personal possessions and income ... and your investment of capital in joint ventures and community property -- your responsibility to contribute to partnership wealth. If you have Taurus and Scorpio planets in your Natal Chart ... and especially if they oppose one another, you'll undoubtedly recognize this tug-of-war as a constant theme in the way you live your life.
If you're a Taurus with Scorpio friends, relatives, colleagues or associates ... or if you're a Scorpio with Taurus friends, relatives, colleagues or associates, you'll see these patterns and conflicts arise over and over in the relationship you share.
If you don't fall in any of these categories, but have Taurus planets in your Natal Chart, you'll deal with these issues whenever a transiting planet passes through Scorpio ... and if you have Natal Scorpio planets, you'll confront these matters whenever a transiting planet passes through Taurus.
All of us get a taste of this, of course, twice a year ... when the Full Moon in Scorpio opposes the Sun in Taurus ... and when the Full Moon in Taurus opposes the Scorpio Sun. This theme is part of being human ... and all of us are called on to sample and work with its challenges if only for a few days each and every year.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Sun & Moon in Astrology
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* Sun Power -- Sun energy in your horoscope and personality -- What does the Sun represent in Astrology -- and why is it important? ---> It's complicated -- and so are you ---> Astrology understands your personality is a complex, integrated structure. It's composed of different parts, different Inner Selves, that theoretically work together as a whole. Of course that's not always true. (I called it "theoretical" for a reason.) Inner conflict is a huge part of being human.
More on the Luminaries
* Moon Magic ---> Secrets and mysteries ---> The Moon has a mystique all its own. It is often associated with secrecy and mystery ... and is associated with strange, uncanny powers. It evokes a peculiar range of responses in cultures everywhere, from curiosity and wonder, to romance and affection, to awe and dread. In legend (and the lore of police and hospital personnel), the Full Moon brings forth weird behaviors, extreme reactions ...
* The Sun and Moon in Your Natal Chart -- Two powerful descriptions of you ---> Your two most important Inner Selves ---> Even in the more subtle, introverted signs, like Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, The Sun's energy in your horoscope is considered powerful, masculine and demonstrative. Its expression can be overwhelmed and disguised by other factors or afflictions in the horoscope, but not easily.
* The Luminaries in Astrology -- The Sun and The Moon -- What are they ... and what's the difference? ---> The Light-givers ---> The Luminaries -- This term refers to The Sun and The Moon in a horoscope -- distinguishing them from the other common elements ... the eight known planets, excluding the Earth. The term luminary suggests The Sun and The Moon are both sources of light ....
The New Moon
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky --
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* The New Moon in Taurus -- Taurus Energy in the Creative Process ---> Taking the next step -- As the Moon in Aries wanes and moves steadily toward renewal by joining again with the Sun, now in Taurus, there is a corresponding shift in the focus of energy on earth away from the initiations, new beginnings, pioneering efforts, "planting seeds" that dominated last month's experiences.
* The New Moon in Scorpio -- Scorpio Energy in the Creative Process ---> Time for big changes -- As the New Moon cycle moves into Scorpio, we start to consider some very profound issues and ask some searching and complex questions. Having formed partnerships, relationships, and associations in Libra ... what use can we now make of these additional resources?
Taurus & Scorpio
* Born with the Sun in Taurus -- The Taurus Character ---> The symbol of Taurus is the bull. -- Takin' it easy -- Want some words to describe Taurus? How about "laid back" and "easy going?" Taurus likes to mellow out, take life at a measured stride and on its own time schedule. What can I say? Taurus believes in conserving physical resources ... and "conserving" its own energy is first on the list.
* Born with the Sun in Scorpio -- The Scorpio Character ---> Scorpios handle a crucial phase of life's business -- Scorpios have extremely important work to do in life, so I suppose it's only fair to indulge them for being so reserved and solitary. It's not easy being the most powerful sign in the Zodiac.
The Full Moon
Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Astrology, The Full Moon highlights tension between two conflicting desires, ambitions, requirements, or sets of values -- each a necessary part of life, and each somehow a problem for the other.
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides -- All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once, required to try and serve two masters ... no matter how impossible you know that is -- logically. Life's demands in two opposing / competing areas become equally insistent and intense.
Articles Index Links