Don't start anything important!!
When the Moon is void-of-course in any sign, it marks a pause in Life's rhythm. Moon-void-of-course periods are a time to coast, get some extra rest, take life easy and be gentle with yourself.
Don't start or schedule anything important. Just wait for life to regain its rhythm and start moving forward again.
Anything you do start is apt to be forgotten, lost or abandoned. Later, you'll have to re-discover it, find it or resurrect it somehow -- and that process could take months ... or years.
Once the Moon moves into the next sign, you'll decide to adjust or change what you've done -- or come at it from a totally different angle. Essentially, you wind up doing the work over again because your vision and / or priorities change.
It's a time to step back. recuperate ... tend to routine chores and center yourself psychologically -- anticipating the time when life's tempo resumes and your work becomes productive again.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Light Reading & Open Articles
The Void-of-Course Moon
Get Yourself an Astrological Calendar -- If only to keep up with the void-of-course Moon!! ---> Days when nothing happens -- I know you've lived through days that seemed pointless, boring, unfocused, "blah," unproductive, completely devoid of action and excitement ... and when you seemed to just get nothing worthwhile accomplished. We all have. Days like that can be too frustrating to describe.
Major Aspects of the Moon ---> The Moon in its travels -- The Moon, in its travels around the earth, cycles through all twelve signs of the Zodiac every twenty-eight to thirty days. It changes signs about every two and a half days. In each new sign, the Moon forms angles with the other planets in the sky, angles which are occasionally quite significant (called major aspects) and which mark the ebb and flow of both easy and irritating moments in everyday life.
The Void-of-Course Moon
* Just What IS the Void-of-Course Moon? -- When life's action slows to a stop ---> What's this all about? -- The Moon circles through all twelve signs of the Zodiac about every 28 days, spending about 2 1/2 days in each sign. As it moves through each sign, the Moon forms angles -- called aspects -- with the Sun and planets. These lunar aspects and the changes they mark describe the ebb and flow of moods and attitudes throughout the day.
* The Straight Truth About the Void-of-Course Moon ---> Losing momentum -- As long as the Moon can form new major aspects with other planets in the sky from the sign it occupies, life flows. But when the Moon has formed its last major angle with the current planets in the sky and moved on -- meaning it now occupies a numerically higher degree position in the sign it occupies than any other planet in the sky, the Moon is considered void-of-course until it enters the next astrological sign.
* Why the Void-of-Course Moon is a Problem -- When you don't know what you don't know ---> When nothing happens -- The energy spent while the Moon is void-of-course is wasted, meaningless, unproductive, off-kilter, out of synch, misdirected, and somehow wrong. (Sometimes the best result is "nothing happens." Sometimes you wind up in a terrible mess and have to start over ... because nothing happens. Sometimes that result is a virtual nightmare!!)
The Void-of-Course Moon
* A Day with No Lunar Aspects -- Not quite one thing ... not quite another ---> First things first -- To understand this article, you may need a little bit of background. First of all ... do you know about the Void-of-Course Moon? If so, great. Skip down and read on. If not, take a minute or two (honest, that's all you'll need) to read about it. However, you'll do yourself a favor if you really learn about the v/c Moon ... benefits way beyond the limits of this article. Start here:
* The Moon -- What Does It Mean in Astrology? ---> The fastest traveler in the chart ---> The Moon changes signs about every 2 1/2 days ... so it's impossible in many cases to know your Moon sign without a correct birth time ... and access to some of the materials you need to cast your Natal Chart. A good astrologer, of course, or a decent computer program can do that for you if you can provide the right information.
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you. But The Sun represents only one member of a whole family of inner selves, although, yes, it's a very important one.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index