From Changing Times / Changing Signs
Forecast for The Sun in Pisces 2019
The New Moon in Pisces is the last new moon of Winter. It contains enormous creative fertility and offers connections into the spiritual realms of insight, divine healing, wisdom and inspiration. This is a transcendental energy as the dormancy of winter comes to an end and the stirring of new life (and the new initiatives in Aries) begin.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* Black Moon, Dark Moon, New Moon -- Ok, let's get this sorted out ---> Three names, three things ---> You've certainly heard the term New Moon applied to that part of the Moon's cycle when a small sliver of light appears in the western sky at dusk ... and gradually begins filling in over the next two weeks to reach the glorious display of the Full Moon before diminishing down to nothing again.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Pisces -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Pisces ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Pisces ---> Select a sacred place where you would like to go in your imagination. Maybe it's St. Patrick's cathedral in New York, St. Peter's square in Vatican City, the shrine at Lourdes, the circle at Stonehenge, a grove of sacred oaks, the quiet ...
* The New Moon in Pisces -- Pisces Energy in the Creative Process ---> Coming full circle ---> As the New Moon in Pisces arrives, we come to the end of another circle on life's creative spiral. What began in the fiery initiation of Aries dissolves in the watery mists of Pisces, disperses back into elemental emotion ... and prepares to rise again. As winter eases its grip to make way for spring, the prevailing energy brings rest, quiet, serenity, gentleness, and contemplation.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.)
* The Moon -- What Does It Mean in Astrology? ---> The fastest traveler in the chart ---> The Moon changes signs about every 2 1/2 days ... so it's impossible in many cases to know your Moon sign without a correct birth time ... and access to some of the materials you need to cast your Natal Chart. A good astrologer, of course, or a decent computer program can do that for you if you can provide the right information.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky ---> In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction. In astronomy and physical reality, the New Moon forms when the Moon aligns between the Sun and the Earth so the side facing us reflects no light.
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you ---> In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* What Does The Sun Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything ---> The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.