The New Moon in Libra highlights relationships.
The New Moon in Libra highlights relationships -- so for the next 4+ weeks, it's time to pay special attention to the other people in your life.
Sometimes analyzing your relationships objectively is tough. It can take real discipline and honesty to judge how your relationships are working, the part your "significant other" plays in what's going right and what's not ... and the part you play, too.
Sometimes the truth can be affirming and inspiring; sometimes it can be sobering. Like people themselves, relationships come in all varieties. And like people, they change.
Evaluating partnerships and other alliances
In Libra, we start looking for balance, especially in partnerships. These are almost never 50-50 arrangements. One partner usually gives more than the other. Sometimes, that partner gives *a lot more.* In the best relationships, this one-sidedness is temporary.
Eventually the pendulum swings back ... and things even out again. Sometimes though, they don't ... and things really go downhill from there.
In Libra, the ambient energy asks you to examine the state of your important connections -- from business arrangements to your close friendships to your marriage or partnership to your exchanges with the general public.
The New Moon in Libra invites you to consider the partnerships you have, the partnerships you want and the partner that you are. The next four weeks will present you with numerous opportunities to do so.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
New Moon Articles Index
Full Moon Articles Index
Dark Moon Articles Index
Void-of-Course Moon Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Luminaries in Astrology -- The Sun and The Moon -- What are they ... and what's the difference? ---> The Light-givers -- The Luminaries -- This term refers to The Sun and The Moon in a horoscope -- distinguishing them from the other common elements ... the eight known planets, excluding the Earth. The term luminary suggests The Sun and The Moon are both sources of light, and it's true they are both the brightest objects in the sky and two of the most commanding points of information in a horoscope.
* The Sun and Moon in Your Natal Chart -- Two powerful descriptions of you ---> Even in the more subtle, introverted signs, like Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, The Sun's energy in your horoscope is considered powerful, masculine and demonstrative. Its expression can be overwhelmed and disguised by other factors or afflictions in the horoscope, but not easily.
* Sun Sign / Moon Sign -- Sun Energy / Moon Energy in Your Horoscope -- What's the difference? ---> You have a Sun Sign -- Your Sun sign is the Zodiac sign the Sun was traveling through at the time you were born. There are twelve signs in the Zodiac, starting with Aries and ending with Pisces. When you arrived in the world The Sun was in one of them.
* What Makes Libra Special? -- Halfway around the year ---> In Libra, we become more aware of other people and our need for close connections. Libra is the shift in consciousness and focus that leads to shut-down, closure ... and ultimately, renewal.
* Meditation for the New Moon Libra -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Libra ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Libra -- I am cooperative and able to positively support my important partnerships.
I respect the needs, values, and views of the people in my relationships. I use my diplomatic skills ... and appreciate the benefits of "another point of view." I offer tactful, helpful, constructive opinions to those who value my ideas and encouragement.
* The New Moon in Libra -- Libra Energy in the Creative Process ---> Finding partners -- As the New Moon arrives in Libra, we wrap up the details of doing work, giving service to others and generally making ourselves useful -- which is the essence of Virgo, and shift the focus to relationships, other people, partnerships and ... marriage.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky -- In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* When the New Moon is in Libra -- When Your Focus and Feelings Center on Relationships ---> With the New Moon in Libra, relationships are a priority, teamwork and diplomacy are accentuated, and cooperative efforts are very much onstage. You are interested in manners, courtesy, accommodation, group goals, and ventures that involve partners and allies. You want to make sure everyone's views are heard, all agendas treated fairly, and all the available options are discussed and evaluated.
* Born with the Sun in Libra -- The Libra Character ---> Libra is about pairs and partnership -- The social sign ... -- Libras don't do well as singles. They feel incomplete without another half in their life -- another person to whom they feel profoundly connected and intimately involved.