Here again ... another New Moon
The New Moon every month is the signal to turn your attention to some specific area of life ... those interests ruled and defined by the Zodiac sign where it happens. Life itself will conspire to bring pertinent experiences to your journey. Consciously or not, you will start to focus on these themes. Your passing thoughts and inner voices add their part to the mix. Sometimes life's rituals themselves underline the whole effort. That's especially true when the New Moon in Capricorn forms.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Capricorn Is Cardinal Earth -- Dynamic Practicality ---> Earth Signs ---> There are three Earth Signs in the Zodiac: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. These three signs tend to get along well with each other because of their common values.
* Meditation for the New Moon Capricorn -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Capricorn ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Capricorn ---> Imagine yourself in a lovely mountain cabin located at the very top of a majestic mountain peak. There may be snow all around outside -- especially at this time of year -- but you have plenty of firewood and a cozy glow from the logs, burning with an occasional snap and pop in the fireplace.
* The New Moon in Capricorn -- Capricorn Energy in the Creative Process ---> The last of the Earth Signs ---> Ah, Capricorn!! The last and most action oriented of the Earth Signs. Things that are nurtured and earned in Taurus, tended to and perfected in Virgo ... are finally established and solidified in Capricorn.
* When the New Moon is in Capricorn -- Sun conjunct Moon in Capricorn ---> Your public life ... onstage ---> The New Moon in Capricorn brings ambition with a Capital "A" onstage. Your public reputation, your professional accomplishments, and your social standing are uppermost on your agenda.
* Born with the Sun in Capricorn -- The Capricorn Character ---> Reputation is everything! ---> If there's a party animal anywhere in your character, it comes from somewhere other than your Capricorn energy. The Capricorn part of you was born sober, and grown up, and knowing how to behave. That Capricorn part of you wouldn't tie one on or wear a silly paper hat at gunpoint.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky ---> In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.