A list of themes associated with Pisces, and therefore a prediction of the experiences likely to arrive when the powerful alignment of the Sun and the Moon form in this sign. Pisces is the twelfth and final sign of the Zodiac.
Welcome to the New Moon in Pisces
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* The New Moon in Pisces -- Pisces Energy in the Creative Process ---> Coming full circle ---> As the New Moon in Pisces arrives, we come to the end of another circle on life's creative spiral. What began in the fiery initiation of Aries dissolves in the watery mists of Pisces, disperses back into elemental emotion ... and prepares to rise again.
* Black Moon, Dark Moon, New Moon -- Ok, let's get this sorted out ---> Three names, three things ---> You've certainly heard the term New Moon applied to that part of the Moon's cycle when a small sliver of light appears in the western sky at dusk ... and gradually begins filling in over the next two weeks to reach the glorious display of the Full Moon before diminishing down to nothing again.
* Feeling and Healing -- in the Dark of the Moon ---> Welcome to The Dark of the Moon ---> We all know the shifting shapes and different phases of the Moon as it travels through the sky every month -- from the sickle-shape of the Crescent Moon to the full round dinner plate magnificence of the Full Moon.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Pisces -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Pisces ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Pisces ---> I ask for the healing I need and offer the healing I need to give to others in my life. I hear the inner voice of my creative soul and honor its need for expression. I honor the divine nature of my own being ... and nourish it daily in thought and deed.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.) The Inner Self fueled by your Moon energy wants you to feel safe, protected, emotionally supported and "at home."
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you. But The Sun represents only one member of a whole family of inner selves, although, yes, it's a very important one. The second most important member of your inner family is the one represented by the Moon and its placement by sign and house in your Natal Chart.