Welcome to the New Moon in Pisces
Here's a list of themes associated with Pisces, and therefore a prediction of the experiences likely to arrive when the powerful alignment of the Sun and the Moon form in this sign. Pisces is the twelfth and final sign of the Zodiac.
Opportunities and invitations to listen to your intuition -- and become more of your own spiritual teacher (or at least participate more in the process)
Preparations for a new beginning in Aries -- physical, emotional and spiritual resurrection
Experiences of profound feeling and inspiration -- understanding your connection to The Divine
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
Also About The New Moon in Pisces
The New Moon in Pisces
Pisces Energy in the Creative Process
As the last step on the continuum of the creative process, Pisces works on several levels -- to bring completion and closure, to tie up loose ends and make way for new beginnings. It takes spiritual wisdom and emotional depth ... and communicates through art things mere words cannot contain.
It speaks the language of the heart and soul. It takes desolation and despair -- the wounds of the spirit, as well as the injuries of emotional and physical havoc ... and restores wholeness and health. In fact, this is the work of The New Moon in Pisces.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Pisces
The Sun and Moon conjunct in Pisces
The New Moon in Pisces is the last New Moon of the Astrological year. Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, the last step in the creative cycle. Pisces brings a time of closure, rest, reflection and healing.
At this New Moon you're invited to remember where you've been since the last time this energy visited ... and where you intend to go from here. New Moon energy is especially potent when it comes to setting new intentions for the future.
The New Moon in Pisces is both deeply spiritual and highly creative. It's a great time to reconnect with your Higher Self and have a talk about how you as a spirit are growing. A guided journey ... a Pisces New Moon meditation ... is the perfect vehicle for this meeting.
When the New Moon is in Pisces
New Moons are special. Each one is different. They even take place on a different day and at a different time every year. Each has its own themes and interests. Each supports the work of a different life area. New Moons are about new beginnings. At the Dark of the Moon there's a time to look back ... and as the New Moon arrives, a time to look forward.
Together it's an introspective exercise in evaluating and determining what's important to you. How can you integrate the spirituality and creative essence of Pisces into your plans for the year? When the New Moon forms in Pisces, it's the perfect time to find out.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Moon in its many disguises
* Black Moon, Dark Moon, New Moon -- Ok, let's get this sorted out ---> Three names, three things ---> You've certainly heard the term New Moon applied to that part of the Moon's cycle when a small sliver of light appears in the western sky at dusk ... and gradually begins filling in over the next two weeks to reach the glorious display of the Full Moon before diminishing down to nothing again.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background ....
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you. But The Sun represents only one member of a whole family of inner selves, although, yes, it's a very important one.
* Feeling and Healing -- in the Dark of the Moon ---> Welcome to The Dark of the Moon ---> We all know the shifting shapes and different phases of the Moon as it travels through the sky every month -- from the sickle-shape of the Crescent Moon to the full round dinner plate magnificence of the Full Moon.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index