When the Moon is in Capricorn
When the Moon is in Capricorn, people express their feelings cautiously, conservatively, discretely. This energy is deliberate, determined, dignified, and disciplined. There is extra interest in matters of prestige and reputation, exerting authority, being correct in manners and behavior, and showing integrity.
It is a good time to focus on your social role, public reputation, career direction and professional status. It is also a good time to tend to concerns regarding material ambition, community status, financial security, and to fortifying long-term foundations and structures.
When the Moon in Capricorn is stressed, people are insensitive, unsympathetic, negative, discouraging, unapproachable, austere, bitter, inflexible, humorless and concerned only with personal achievement.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky --
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper ---> The Sun Opposing The Moon -- Who you are now vs. who you used to be The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Astrology, The Full Moon highlights tension between two conflicting desires, ambitions, requirements, or sets of values -- each a necessary part of life, and each somehow a problem for the other.
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. ---> One of life's great divides -- All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once, required to try and serve two masters ... no matter how impossible you know that is -- logically. Life's demands in two opposing / competing areas become equally insistent and intense.
* Moon in Capricorn ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. It makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming as the Moon returns for a few days to the sign it occupied when they were born ... their Natal Moon sign.
* Meditation for the New Moon Capricorn -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Capricorn ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Capricorn -- I am industrious.I take on tasks that require considerable planning and work. I am patient.I work steadily to produce rewards that are long in coming -- but worth the wait. I am responsible.I meet my routine commitments, even when progress is hard to see. I am organized. I keep track of my obligations ... and fulfill them reliably and well.
* When the New Moon is in Capricorn -- Sun conjunct Moon in Capricorn ---> Your public life ... onstage -- The New Moon in Capricorn brings ambition with a Capital "A" onstage. Your public reputation, your professional accomplishments, and your social standing are uppermost on your agenda. After the recent expansion, new learning, wider perspectives, and the arrival of a more eclectic and bountiful view of life, the next step is to establish yourself and your position so you can share these blessings with the community that supports you.
* The New Moon in Capricorn -- Capricorn Energy in the Creative Process ---> The last of the Earth Signs -- Ah, Capricorn!! The last and most action oriented of the Earth Signs. Things that are nurtured and earned in Taurus, tended to and perfected in Virgo ... are finally established and solidified in Capricorn.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index