Chilling out with the Moon in Taurus
When the Moon is in Taurus, people are emotionally compassionate, with charm and with an obvious touch of calm and serenity. This energy is affectionate, devoted, gentle, helpful, kind, patient, and supportive. There is extra emphasis on being cautious, firm, "solid," and even a little stubborn.
It is a good time to protect the status quo, to take stock of your resources and possessions, to examine your abstract values, and to focus on "how you take care of yourself" -- physically, financially and emotionally. It is also a good time to relax a little, enjoy life, carry through with established plans, and indulge yourself in sensory pleasures.
When the Taurus Moon is stressed, people are overly sensitive, lazy, self-indulgent, jealous, possessive, inflexible and materialistic.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky --
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* Moon in Taurus ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. And it makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming as the Moon returns for a few days to the sign it occupied when they were born ... their Natal Moon sign. Astrologers call this a Lunar Return.
* The New Moon in Taurus -- Taurus Energy in the Creative Process ---> Taking the next step --
As the Moon in Aries wanes and moves steadily toward renewal by joining again with the Sun, now in Taurus, there is a corresponding shift in the focus of energy on earth away from the initiations, new beginnings, pioneering efforts, "planting seeds" that dominated last month's experiences.
* The Full Moon in Taurus -- Opposing the Sun in Scorpio -- Balancing Things of Value and Personal Control ---> A time to consider property, values ... ---> Astrologically, the Moon in Taurus opposing the Sun in Scorpio brings up issues of property and wealth, control over possessions, and the ability to work with different -- possibly conflicting -- values. It's literally "the other side of the coin" from the Full Moon issues we handled back when the Moon in Scorpio opposed the Sun in Taurus late in April.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index