Getting stuff done with the Moon in Virgo
When the Moon is in Virgo, people express their feelings logically, rationally, and precisely. This energy is very discriminating, exacting, efficient, meticulous, methodical, practical and objective. There is extra emphasis on managing time and resources well, and on maintaining proper health care.
It's a good time to be discerning, painstaking and prudent, to follow a schedule and get some work done. It's also a good time to offer your skills in ways that make the lives of others easier; to take care of any health maintenance issues; to deal with the routine chores and tasks that keep life moving and on track. The Moon in Virgo promotes "invisible work," the kind of work that doesn't get noticed until it doesn't get done.
Under stress with the Moon in Virgo, people are critical, complaining, fussy and impossible to please. The stressed Moon in Virgo can take a physical toll, causing headaches, indigestion, frayed nerves and skin eruptions.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Full Moon in Virgo Opposing the Sun in Pisces -- Balancing Your Need to Work -- and Your Need to Rest ---> The Full Moon in Virgo ---> The Full Moon in Virgo opposing the Sun in Pisces brings onstage the dilemma between service and solitude, the conflict between the desire to help through the work you offer ... and the need to heal yourself by getting enough leisure and sleep (!!), giving yourself some down-time, and enjoying some peace and quiet by yourself for a while.
* The New Moon in Virgo -- Virgo Energy in the Creative Process ---> The party's over. ---> As the New Moon arrives in Virgo, we end the dramatic, self-promoting emphasis of Leo for another year. We've spent time seeking the limelight ... establishing a center to feed our ego, reviewing the talents and gifts we can build on. The next order of business is to find work, establish an occupation and generally make ourselves useful.
* Preparing for the New Moon in Virgo ---> Sorting out Virgo concerns ---> During, the Dark of the Moon before the New Moon in Virgo, the background energy focuses on matters of work, service, "your daily job," the chores and responsibilities that comprise your routine schedule and your responsibilities to others.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.) The Inner Self fueled by your Moon energy wants you to feel safe, protected, emotionally supported and "at home."
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index