A time of solitude and reflection
The New Moon in Pisces brings a strong emphasis on solitary activities, spiritual pursuits, introspection, artistic inspiration, therapeutic efforts, healing, meditation, planning, and the quiet contemplation of where you've been, what you've experienced, and where you plan to go from here -- once the upsurge of new energy begins with the arrival of The Sun in Aries.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The New Moon
Quick Notes on the New Moon -- It gives you the basics and saves lots of time ---> The Solar / Lunar alignment ---> * In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky ---> In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
The New Moon in Pisces
* The New Moon in Pisces -- Pisces Energy in the Creative Process ---> Coming full circle ---> As the New Moon in Pisces arrives, we come to the end of another circle on life's creative spiral. What began in the fiery initiation of Aries dissolves in the watery mists of Pisces, disperses back into elemental emotion ... and prepares to rise again. As winter eases its grip to make way for spring, the prevailing energy brings rest, quiet, serenity, gentleness, and contemplation.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Pisces -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Pisces ---> Select a sacred place where you would like to go in your imagination. Maybe it's St. Patrick's cathedral in New York, St. Peter's square in Vatican City, the shrine at Lourdes, the circle at Stonehenge, a grove of sacred oaks, the quiet, cool depths of a cave or kiva from centuries ago, a beautiful coastal beach, or just a quiet private place in your own home or back yard garden.
More on the Moon
* Black Moon, Dark Moon, New Moon -- Ok, let's get this sorted out ---> Three names, three things ---> You've certainly heard the term New Moon applied to that part of the Moon's cycle when a small sliver of light appears in the western sky at dusk ... and gradually begins filling in over the next two weeks to reach the glorious display of the Full Moon before diminishing down to nothing again.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world ---> In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* What Does the Moon Represent -- in Your Natal Chart -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The Sun / The Moon ---> What's the difference? ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your essential self -- the outer personality you present to the world and to most people who know you.
The Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The New Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Dark Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index
The Void-of-Course Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index