The return of optimism and joy
The New Moon in Sagittarius is a time of expansion, optimism, and generosity ... truly a feeling of resurrection and rebirth after the sometimes harrowing and difficult moments of change and release that are associated with the time of Scorpio energy just past.
It's a time of moving forward again, feeling renewed and refreshed, and being able to see life from a wider, more philosophical and inclusive point of view.
The New Moon in Sagittarius ushers in a time of growth, learning, generosity, and "embracing life" with revitalized gusto.
Time for expansion
Part of what you released under Scorpio has left you both wiser ... and more equipped for travel, both physical and intellectual. And with this mood, the far horizon of possibilities will beckon so seductively!!
So move out with exuberance and generosity. Be ready to receive what life wants to give you ... and be ready to share what you have in the way of blessings and knowledge with others.
The New Moon in Sagittarius is a perfect period to rededicate yourself to the task of "walking your talk with integrity." Take some deliberate time to consider your ethical beliefs, philosophical foundations, religious principles, the "rules you live by" ... and then become the example you want to be for others. Be the change you want to see in the world.
You might also enjoy
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world -- In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions.
* The New Moon -- A Milestone Celestial Event ---> When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky -- In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in the sky-map of the Zodiac -- the same degree and minute of arc in a particular sign. This alignment is known as a conjunction.
Moon in Sagittarius ---> Introduction -- The Moon travels completely around the Zodiac ... through all twelve signs every month -- a trip that lasts about 28.3 days each time. And it makes this circle 13 times a year. It stays in each sign about 2 1/2 days. Everyone gets to enjoy a monthly Lunar homecoming. Astrologers call this a Lunar Return.
* The New Moon in Sagittarius -- Sagittarius Energy in the Creative Process ---> Exploring new horizons ... -- As the creative cycle of life continues its progress of development from Scorpio into Sagittarius, we move from the consolidation of mutually shared resources and assets ... into finding expansive new horizons of adventure and knowledge to investigate and opportunities to offer our own generosity to others with the results.
* Meditation for the New Moon in Sagittarius -- The Sun and Moon conjunct in Sagittarius ---> Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in Sagittarius -- I honor my mind's ability to bring me the knowledge and informationI need to live successfully. I respect and demonstrate my spiritual principles and ethical beliefs. I live my life as a true example of what I believe ...an example others can see and understand. I understand my thoughts and deeds are the seeds of my future Karma-- and choose accordingly.
* When The Moon is in Sagittarius -- The Transiting Moon in Sagittarius ---> When the Moon is in Sagittarius, people express their feelings charitably, candidly and expansively. This energy is upbeat, broad-minded, honest, fair, inspirational and concerned with the welfare of others. When the Moon is in Sagittarius, there is extra interest in matters of law, religion, philosophy, ethics, morality, and social conscience.