When the Sun travels through Pisces
When the Sun travels through Pisces what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your horoscope have Pisces on the cusp?
These are areas of life where you feel unusual focus now, where you want to withdraw into the privacy of your imagination and explore the inner worlds of fantasy and possibility. Here you find creativity, inspiration and a sense of connection to something greater than yourself.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Pisces And Sun in Pisces
Light Reading and Open Articles
Do You Have the Sun in Pisces? -- What happens when you're born right on the cusp? ---> What's your sign? ---> Do you have The Sun in Pisces? If you were born between February 19 and March 20, you likely have a Pisces Sun in your Natal Chart. But, the beginning and end dates can be a little ragged because the celestial schedule and human calendars don't always synch. If you're one of those special souls born near a sign change ... "on the cusp" ...
Are You a Pisces? -- Is Your Sun, Moon or Ascendant in Pisces? ---> A world of fluid thoughts and feelings ---> Pisces is a Water sign. Water signs are considered feminine, passive, reactive, receptive, introverted, and enduring. They attract experiences and "take advantage of opportunities" rather than creating circumstances independently. Though capable of acting forcefully, they often prefer to "wait and see what happens" before making any moves.
Pisces: The 12th Sign of the Zodiac -- The last step on the journey -- around Creation's Spiral ---> Pisces -- the end of the journey ---> Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac. It follows Aquarius in the Zodiac line-up. As a rule, the range of Pisces covers the time from February 20 until March 20th. Those are the dates when the Sun is in Pisces. It is a time of rest, recuperation, healing, planning, inspiration and making background preparations for new ventures to launch when ....
More about Pisces
Understanding the Sun in Pisces ---> Turning inward ---> The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Pisces once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Pisces from late February until late March. The energy of the Sun in Pisces is quiet, tolerant and inclusive -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in everyone. When the Sun travels through Pisces, you may become more introspective, more willing to pull back from the stress ....
Making the Most of the Sun in Pisces ---> A time of peace and reflection ---> The energy of the Sun in Pisces is introverted, reclusive, and compassionate. It encourages attitudes that are sensitive, healing, and intensely private. It brings extra focus to artistic inspiration, mystical interests, and deep emotions.
Content for Members
* Pisces -- The Attitudes and Interests -- of the 12th Zodiac Sign ---> Pisces is a Water Sign ---> Pisces Healing, inspiring, understanding, merging imagining, creating, transcending reality ---> Pisces contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Neptune and the Natural 12th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Pisces, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
* The Art of Being Pisces -- The artist's search for self-expression ---> A means of escape ---> The notion of the tortured, starving, misunderstood, more-than-half-crazy artist unfortunately fits the logic of why so many Pisces find their way into the arts -- or long to give up their boring, mundane jobs in the commercial rat-race and lose themselves altogether in their world of fantasy and imagination.
* Celebrating Pisces -- The 5 most distinctive / admirable traits of the sign ---> Pisces is a Water Sign. ---> Reserved ---> The Pisces soul has a quiet, appealing presence full of unmistakable paradox -- serene and gentle. There's no way to miss it, if you know what you're looking for -- or looking at -- or experiencing on every subliminal broadcast channel you can sense. They are poised, peaceful ... a step or two back from the roiling business of real life ....
* Conscious Living with Pisces -- When The Sun travels through the -- Pisces sector in your chart ---> When the Sun travels through Pisces ---> When the Sun travels through Pisces what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your horoscope have Pisces on the cusp?
* Pisces: The End of the Cycle -- A time of summing up, recovery and preparation ---> Visions of another world ---> Aquarians seem to live in a different world than the rest of us -- a world of the mind that is ever-changing, stuffed with wondrous possibilities and always entertaining. Pisces, however, takes that one step beyond. They inhabit a mysterious world of emotions, feelings, intuition and transcendence.
Sun in Pisces
* Born with The Sun in Pisces -- The Pisces Character ---> The saintly souls of the Zodiac ---> Pisces souls are extraordinary people, often unappreciated and misunderstood for the crucial contribution they make to the reality where we all reside. In its uncorrupted state, the energy of Pisces is so gentle, non-resistant, unassertive, and pliant, other signs mistake Pisces' peaceful nature for weakness and even apathy.
Pisces is a feminine sign
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion ---> Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient, bide their time and "wait and see what happens" before spending energy and resources to make life bend to their will.
Today's Everyday Astrology