From Star Trax Pisces 2019
Pisces is a reflective, contemplative energy. It is quiet and watchful in a way that sets it firmly apart from the practical and worldly business that consumes the attention of the other Zodiac signs. Part of its work is to sort through the confusion of worldly business and make sense of it all.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Pisces And Sun in Pisces
Light Reading and Open Articles
Do You Have the Sun in Pisces? -- What happens when you're born right on the cusp? ---> What's your sign? ---> Do you have The Sun in Pisces? If you were born between February 19 and March 20, you likely have a Pisces Sun in your Natal Chart. But, the beginning and end dates can be a little ragged because the celestial schedule and human calendars don't always synch. If you're one of those special souls born near a sign change ... "on the cusp" ...
Are You a Pisces? -- Is Your Sun, Moon or Ascendant in Pisces? ---> A world of fluid thoughts and feelings ---> Pisces is a Water sign. Water signs are considered feminine, passive, reactive, receptive, introverted, and enduring. They attract experiences and "take advantage of opportunities" rather than creating circumstances independently. Though capable of acting forcefully, they often prefer to "wait and see what happens" before making any moves.
Pisces: The 12th Sign of the Zodiac -- The last step on the journey -- around Creation's Spiral ---> Pisces -- the end of the journey ---> Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac. It follows Aquarius in the Zodiac line-up. As a rule, the range of Pisces covers the time from February 20 until March 20th. Those are the dates when the Sun is in Pisces. It is a time of rest, recuperation, healing, planning, inspiration and making background preparations for new ventures to launch when ....
More about Pisces
Understanding the Sun in Pisces ---> Turning inward ---> The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Pisces once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Pisces from late February until late March. The energy of the Sun in Pisces is quiet, tolerant and inclusive -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in everyone. When the Sun travels through Pisces, you may become more introspective, more willing to pull back from the stress ....
Pisces -- When it comes to friends and lovers ---> Pisces is a Water Sign ---> Pisces makes it easy ... sometimes ---> Personally, I think it's easy to love a Pisces -- and I say that as a Double Aries, a combination Astrology doesn't think would get along with Pisces at all. Signs right next to each other in the Zodiac traditionally have "problems" coping with each other. And, of course, that describes Pisces and Aries. Next-door neighbors. Side by side in every horoscope.
Making the Most of the Sun in Pisces ---> A time of peace and reflection ---> The energy of the Sun in Pisces is introverted, reclusive, and compassionate. It encourages attitudes that are sensitive, healing, and intensely private. It brings extra focus to artistic inspiration, mystical interests, and deep emotions. Pisces is a time to bring things to an end, tie up lingering details and prepare for a new start ... or "the next chapter."
Content for Members
* Pisces -- The Attitudes and Interests -- of the 12th Zodiac Sign ---> Pisces is a Water Sign ---> Pisces Healing, inspiring, understanding, merging imagining, creating, transcending reality ---> Pisces contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Neptune and the Natural 12th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Pisces, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
* Celebrating Pisces -- The 5 most distinctive / admirable traits of the sign ---> Pisces is a Water Sign. ---> Reserved ---> The Pisces soul has a quiet, appealing presence full of unmistakable paradox -- serene and gentle. There's no way to miss it, if you know what you're looking for -- or looking at -- or experiencing on every subliminal broadcast channel you can sense. They are poised, peaceful ... a step or two back from the roiling business of real life ....
* The Art of Being Pisces -- The artist's search for self-expression ---> A means of escape ---> The notion of the tortured, starving, misunderstood, more-than-half-crazy artist unfortunately fits the logic of why so many Pisces find their way into the arts -- or long to give up their boring, mundane jobs in the commercial rat-race and lose themselves altogether in their world of fantasy and imagination.
* Pisces: The End of the Cycle -- A time of summing up, recovery and preparation ---> Visions of another world ---> Aquarians seem to live in a different world than the rest of us -- a world of the mind that is ever-changing, stuffed with wondrous possibilities and always entertaining. Pisces, however, takes that one step beyond. They inhabit a mysterious world of emotions, feelings, intuition and transcendence.
Sun in Pisces
* Born with The Sun in Pisces -- The Pisces Character ---> The saintly souls of the Zodiac ---> Pisces souls are extraordinary people, often unappreciated and misunderstood for the crucial contribution they make to the reality where we all reside. In its uncorrupted state, the energy of Pisces is so gentle, non-resistant, unassertive, and pliant, other signs mistake Pisces' peaceful nature for weakness and even apathy.
Transiting Sun in Pisces
* When the Sun is in Pisces ---> When compassion and understanding are a way of life ---> When the Sun is in Pisces, the general tone of life is most compassionate and unselfish. Attitudes are more creative, sentimental, and self-sacrificing. This combination supports ideas and choices that are empathetic and generous, and an overall mood that is sensitive and tolerant. This is a highly spiritual energy known for offering unconditional love and a profound charitable understanding ...
* Conscious Living with Pisces -- When The Sun travels through the -- Pisces sector in your chart ---> When the Sun travels through Pisces ---> When the Sun travels through Pisces what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your horoscope have Pisces on the cusp?
Pisces is a Water Sign
* Pisces is the Mutable Water Sign ---> Pisces is the Mutable Water Sign ---> At heart, this gentle sign is the most pliant, permeable, and fragile member of the Zodiac ... completely in keeping with the serene stillness of a quiet standing pond ... or the foggy swirls of mist that shift only in response to outside movement. Pisces is a creature of amazing emotional depth, psychic awareness, empathy and compassion.
Horoscopes When the Sun is in Pisces
Sun in Pisces -- Articles Index
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index