A go-getter ... but adaptable
Sagittarius is a Fire sign. Fire signs are masculine, positive, assertive, active, outgoing, and motivating. They do things, stir things up, take action, go after what they want, make things happen. The fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
Sagittarius is also a Mutable Sign. The Mutable Signs are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces. These personalities all deal directly with the application of ideas and information. These people are known for being flexible, easygoing, adaptable, and willing to "adjust" as their way of working with the world.
Sagittarius energy and the characteristics of people born under the sign of Sagittarius are important components in the overall process of life and creation. As with all the signs, Sagittarius has its strong points, its sterling qualities, and its problem side.
So How Does Astrology Describe
The Sagittarius Character?
In a nutshell:
- Interested in philosophy, ethics, teaching
- Focus on matters of law, religion, social welfare issues
- Friendly, optimistic, enthusiastic
- Extroverted approach to life
- Honest, straight-forward, candid
Problematic Sagittarius Qualities:
- Overly zealous, self-righteous
- Extravagant, over-extends himself.
- Restless, unreliable
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join our Premium Membership today!!
You might also enjoy
Gender in Astrology
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion ---> Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient, bide their time and "wait and see what happens" before spending energy and resources to make life bend to their will.
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world ---> In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to physical gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems.
Elements in Astrology
* Earth, Wind and Fire ... and Water -- Compatibility in the Zodiac ---> An Introduction ---> Every astrologer hears the question: What signs am I compatible with? The person asking wants a list of three or four answers they can count on ... often to solve problems much larger than just a cluster of incompatible associates. Some of the misapplications of astrology suggest there are such lists ... and easy answers. There aren't.
* Who Are the Fire Signs? -- Aries, Leo, Sagittarius ---> Who Are the Fire Signs? ---> The Fire Signs of the Zodiac are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. These three signs comprise the Fire Triplicity. There is one Fire Sign for each of the Qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable. Aries is Cardinal Fire. Leo is Fixed Fire. Sagittarius is Mutable Fire. The Characteristics of Fire Signs.
Qualities in Astrology
* Meet the Mutable Signs -- Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces ---> Fire, Earth, Air and Water are the building blocks of the material world. There is one Mutable sign in each of these elements. ---> The Mutable Signs ---> Mutable signs work by making changes, cooperating, compromising, being flexible, and adapting to the conditions and experiences they meet. They can rightfully be considered inconsistent, variable, erratic ... even unpredictable, unstable, and capricious.