A Karmic connection
* Saturn is one of the strong, important Karmic indicators in Astrology. The sign & house he occupies in your horoscope is where life is serious, demanding -- & requires a lot of attention.
* It's fair to call Saturn the Zodiac's task master, because hard work & discipline are the only ways to satisfy him & his relentless requirements. Saturn demands that you buckle down, get organized & learn to manage your life.
* The sign & house in your horoscope where Saturn resides describes your Karmic responsibilities & commitments. Afflicted, it can show Karmic debts & hard lessons. Even the good aspects, however, inform you about your obligations.
* If self-development & spiritual awareness are among your personal goals, you need to know about Saturn. Those concerns are right in his wheel-house.
* Saturn imposes limitations & boundaries. He points out your weak spots, vulnerabilities & restrictions. Some of these may be self-imposed, but you still have to deal with them. Saturn demands that you buckle down, get organized & learn to manage your life.
* And just to show you he's serious, you'll always be playing catch-up. You'll have to be efficient, frugal, resourceful & accountable. You'll be haunted by a sense of lack & insufficiency. Saturn provides just barely enough to get by. Sometimes ... not even that.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About Saturn in Astrology ---> Saturn rules Capricorn. Capricorn is an Earth Sign ---> The 6th Planet ---> * Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun in our Solar System, and the second largest planet. It is located between Jupiter and Uranus. * It takes Saturn 29.5 years to orbit the Sun -- and circle the Zodiac. It stays in each of the Zodiac signs just under 2 1/2 years.
Saturn -- Physics, Metaphysics and Myth ---> Physics ---> Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest in the Solar System. Only Jupiter is larger. Saturn is the most distant planet that can be seen with the naked eye. It appears as a small, yellowish star that doesn't twinkle. (Only stars twinkle; planets don't.) If you can keep track of such things, it's the fifth brightest object in the Solar System -- but is best seen (and studied) through high-powered binoculars or a telescope.
Saturn Territory -- What Does Saturn Mean ... by Sign, House, and Aspect ---> Saturn is: Practical ambition, the need for social status, reputation, public recognition Playing by the rules and fulfilling your designated social role Professional contributions, career development and issues Your ability for self-discipline, focus, concentration, control