Dealing with transition
and fundamental change
Scorpio contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Pluto and of the Natural 8th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Scorpio, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
You'll see them in your views, opinions and behavior, in the attitudes and concerns of the people around you. You see them in the situations you deal with -- and in the lessons you learn ... which, of course, are part of conscious living. The more you are aware of these, the more complete your experience. This is why Astrology can be such a rich and valuable asset.
Horoscopes for the Season of Scorpio
October 23 to November 22
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Gender in Astrology
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion ---> Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient, bide their time and "wait and see what happens" before spending energy and resources to make life bend to their will.
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world ---> In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems.
Elements in Astrology
Water Element -- The Water Signs ---> The Water Signs of the Zodiac are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. There is one Water Sign for each of the Qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable. Cancer is Cardinal Water. Scorpio is Fixed Water, and Pisces is Mutable Water.
* The Water Signs -- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces ---> Water Signs are emotional ---> The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces represent emotional, instinctive, and subconscious energy that is nurturing, healing, and transformative. They are feeling, sensitive, intuitive, responsive, protective, and passionate. They are often extraordinarily creative in artistic efforts that rely on symbolism and metaphor to carry the message of the work.
Pluto -- Ruler of Scorpio
Pluto: Lord of Transition -- The Power to Rock Your World ---> The planet Pluto, so the news is told, was discovered by accident ... in a world where "accidents" are more mythical than the Lord of the Underworld himself.
Pluto: Ruler of Scorpio -- Symbol of Your Transformative, Regenerative Self ---> Pluto, with its bizarre, irregular orbit, is the last of the discovered planets in this Solar System which the basic metaphorical language of astrology contains. Occasionally it is the outermost of the known planets, although during part of its journey around the Sun it moves inside the orbit of Neptune.
Qualities in Astrology
* Who Are the Fixed Signs? -- Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius ---> Who are the Fixed Signs? ---> Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius are the Fixed signs. Fixed signs ... as the name implies ... dig in and endure as their way of meeting challenge. They rely on their resourcefulness, their stamina, their stubbornness, their ability to withstand siege and simply outlast the opposition. The willfulness for which they are famous is much different in quality than that of the more obviously charismatic and self-involved Cardinal signs.