What the Sun shows
* Each planet in the horoscope rules one of the signs of the Zodiac. (Those signs are displayed on the house cusps.) The characteristics of the two -- the sign and its ruler -- will obviously be similar. They both represent a certain type of managerial, self-aware energy ... and rather than that being invested all in one place in most cases, it will be scattered in various locations around your horoscope.
Astrology is for Believers.
With an open mind and a knowledge of Astrology
you can watch your life unfold in ways that make sense.
Join our Premium Membership today!!
You might also enjoy
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity. It depicts both the essence of who you are and how you define and reveal yourself to the rest of the world.
* The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> The Sun, without which life on Earth could not exist as we know it, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined. The Sun and its meaning are the centerpiece in the structure of Astrology.
* What Does The Sun Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything -- The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
The Luminaries in Astrology -- The Sun and The Moon -- What are they ... and what's the difference? ---> The Light-givers -- The Luminaries -- This term refers to The Sun and The Moon in a horoscope -- distinguishing them from the other common elements ... the eight known planets, excluding the Earth. The term luminary suggests The Sun and The Moon are both sources of light, and it's true they are both the brightest objects in the sky and two of the most commanding points of information in a horoscope.
The Sun in Astrology -- The Central Star in the Horoscope -- Its Meaning and Significance ---> The central player -- A simple and very general way of working with Astrology centers on the fact that the Sun is the central feature of a horoscope. -- There is a whole industry of mainstream astrology built around this idea, from the little three line "daily horoscopes" in newspapers and magazines to the little dime-store booklets that purport to "tell you more" about who you are, using your Sun sign characteristics as the basis of their information.
Basic Stuff About The Sun ---> The Sun is the center of ... well, everything --->
* The Sun is the center of our Solar System. It is the only actual star in your horoscope. Eight of the other celestial elements are planets and the Moon is a satellite of Earth.
Quick Notes on the Sun -- It gives you the basics -- and saves a lot of time ---> The center of it all ---> Just as the Sun is the center of our Solar System, the Sun in your horoscope is technically the most important element there, although in reality -- and in practice -- there are a number of qualifications on this point.
* About the Sun 1 ---> Note: This is a random collection of "things to know about the Sun in Astrology," listed in no particular order, but it gives a pretty complete description of what this essential point of reference can tell you ... or at least tell your Astrologer.