Dedicated to making a difference!
Granted, Capricorns don't live in the future like some of the Zodiac signs. But their need for structure, safety, and the strength to weather pretty much any storm life throws at them keeps them thinking resolutely about "tomorrow" and whether their stored supplies and other reserves are able to see them safely through any, and I mean any, emergency.
Capricorns are builders of things intended to last .. . and last. They truly believe hard work is a virtue ... and when they put forward their kind of effort, they for sure expect eventual rewards. Generous rewards. And "eventual" ... well, that part's ok. If they don't earn something, they feel robbed of that irreplaceable feeling of accomplishment which for them is the essence of enjoyment.
If a thing comes "too easy" ... Capricorns figure it can't be worth much.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
This article, published in full,
is available at my Medium account.
Capricorn: The Zodiac's Tenth Sign
I urge you to subscribe and support this marvelous platform where
more wonderful writers with wonderful minds publish literate,
thought-provoking content on everything from politics to poetry,
from personal stories to personal development.
Thank you for visiting and considering this request.
Have a lovely, blessed day.
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Sun in Astrology
* The Meaning of the Sun in Astrology -- The Star of your Horoscope -- Its Place in your Inner Family ---> The annual journey ---> Every year The Sun travels through all twelve signs of the Zodiac, spending about a month in each. But calendar months are not all equal in length, and Zodiac signs aren't either. The winter ones are a bit shorter, those in summer a bit longer. Or the other way around, if you're south of the equator.
* The Sun in Astrology -- The Central Star in the Horoscope -- Its Meaning and Significance ---> The central player ---> A simple and very general way of working with Astrology centers on the fact that the Sun is the central feature of a horoscope.
* What Does The Sun Represent -- in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything ---> The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
* Capricorn -- The Attitudes and Interests -- of the 10th Zodiac Sign ---> Capricorn ---> Building, organizing, stabilizing ---> making things permanent and reliable ---> Capricorn contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Saturn and of the Natural 10th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Capricorn, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
Capricorn Sunshine ---> * Born with the Sun in Capricorn ---> The Capricorn Character ---> Dedicated to making a difference! ---> Capricorns are builders of things intended to last ... and last. They truly believe hard work is a virtue ... and when they put forward their kind of effort, they for sure expect eventual rewards. Generous rewards. And "eventual" ... well, that part's ok. If they don't earn something, they feel robbed of that irreplaceable feeling of accomplishment which for them is the essence of enjoyment.
When the Sun is in Capricorn ---> When the Sun is in Capricorn, people are conservative, deliberate, dignified and determined. In the Northern Hemisphere, it is winter, after all -- and everyone needs to make it from here to Spring. Consequently, actions and attitudes are frugal, methodical, organized and steady. The mood is serious, practical, responsible, and prudent.