Libra is about pairs and partnership
The social sign ...
It's your birthday, Libra, and let me guess. One of your friends tried to throw you a surprise party, but because you have so many friends, one of them spilled the beans. You found out all the details, and so you've been in on the planning from the very start.
You know all the goings-on in your social circle ... who's getting along now, and who's on the outs, who's got "family issues" to consider, who's having trouble on the romance front -- or in their marriage. The connections of people with other people ... that's your best talent.
So you know just how this get-together should go-- who to invite, who to seat next to each other, what the theme should be, how the decorating should go. Maybe your cagey friends should have consulted you from the start, because when it comes to planning a social occasion, you're bound to take over the wheel.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
This article, published in full,
is available at my Medium account.
Libra: The Zodiac's Seventh Sign
I urge you to subscribe and support this marvelous platform where
more wonderful writers with wonderful minds publish literate,
thoughtful content on everything from politics to poetry,
from personal stories to personal development.
Thank you for visiting and considering this request.
Have a lovely, blessed day.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
* = Premium Members Article
You might also enjoy
Horoscopes for the Season of Libra
September 22 to October 22
* When the Sun is in Libra -- September 22 to October 23 ---> Give peace a chance -- When the Sun is in Libra, people dust off qualities like devotion, compassion, loyalty, and sincerity. They become more considerate, cooperative, and "nice." People try to be pleasant, diplomatic, refined, and concerned with the needs of partners. (Or at least more so than usual.)
* What Makes Libra Special? -- Halfway around the year ---> In Libra, we become more aware of other people and our need for close connections. Libra is the shift in consciousness and focus that leads to shut-down, closure ... and ultimately, renewal.
* The New Moon in Libra -- Libra Energy in the Creative Process ---> Finding partners -- As the New Moon arrives in Libra, we wrap up the details of doing work, giving service to others and generally making ourselves useful -- which is the essence of Virgo, and shift the focus to relationships, other people, partnerships and ... marriage.
Gender in Astrology
* Masculine Signs -- The Fire and Air Signs ---> Signs of Life and Intellect -- Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers. Masculine signs are active, spontaneous, overtly ambitious and more interested in imposing their will on the world than adjusting to what exists. Masculine signs deal with force, identity and intellect.
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world -- In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems. Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change.
Learn more about The Sun in Astrology
These are the index pages to all our articles
on this topic.
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index