Cancer is the Zodiac's fourth sign, the sign associated with home and family. In the natural Zodiac, Cancer's house sits at the bottom of the horoscope, the fourth house of foundations, roots, security and personal history.
People born during astrology sign Cancer have a strong affinity for all these interests, a connection deep-seated and powerful. (See: Born with the Sun in Cancer -- The Cancer Character)
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* The Personal Signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer -- They Operate Through Direct Action and Experience ---> Up front and uncomplicated -- The first four signs of the Zodiac are the Personal Signs -- Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. They engage life and understand the world through their own direct actions and experiences. Their ambitions don't depend much on other people's cooperation or group support. They are fairly stand-alone in who they are, what they do and what they want.
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs ---> Signs of Practicality and Emotion -- Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers, while feminine signs prefer to be patient, bide their time and "wait and see what happens" before spending energy and resources to make life bend to their will.
* The Water Signs -- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces ---> Water Signs are emotional -- The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces represent emotional, instinctive, and subconscious energy that is nurturing, healing, and transformative. They are feeling, sensitive, intuitive, responsive, protective, and passionate.
* When Opposites Attract -- Cancer and Capricorn ---> For Capricorn, your polarity sign -- the sign opposite you in the Zodiac -- is Cancer -- home-loving, maternal, moody, emotional, protective. Capricorn energy is the anticipated opposite -- career-oriented, stern, disciplined, reserved, and resolutely contained, especially in public. Cancers are the homebodies; Capricorns the dedicated professionals. Cancers are devoted to the concept of home-and-family. There's a concerned, protective mother energy in every one of them ... men and women alike.
* Cancer Is Cardinal Water -- Dynamic Emotion ---> Cancer is Cardinal Water -- Cancer is Cardinal Water. His values are centered firmly in the realm of feelings, emotions, empathy, and intuition. He excels in situations that require connection, understanding, the offering of emotional support and protection.
When The Sun is in Cancer ---> A time for sentimental feelings -- When the Sun is in Cancer, people are sensitive, gentle, and protective. They rely more on emotions than logic ... and their attitudes are colored by caution, intuition, and instinct. The outlook turns sentimental, sympathetic, traditional. People focus on security issues, emotional connections, family matters, domestic circumstances, and their private lives.
* About the Cardinal Signs -- Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn -- The Movers and Shakers of the Zodiac ---> Fire, Earth, Air and Water -- One for each element -- There are four Cardinal Signs in the Zodiac, one for each of the elements. Aries is Cardinal Fire. Cancer is Cardinal Water. Libra is Cardinal Air. Capricorn is Cardinal Earth. Each marks the start of a new season. The beginning of Aries marks the Spring Equinox. The beginning of Cancer, the Summer Solstice. The beginning of Libra, the Autumnal Equinox. The beginning of Capricorn, the Winter Solstice.