When the Sun and another Inner Self join forces
Conjunctions involving the Sun merge the Sun's symbolism of self-image, creative effort, personal pride and initiative with whatever the other planet (or planets) symbolize. These two are then joined together as a unit.
They function as a team or a partnership -- or like a pair of Siamese twins. Whatever affects one necessarily affects the other, and whatever one does, inevitably involves the other. You no longer look at or consider them separately.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you ---> In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.
* The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> One of Astrology's "Big Three" ---> The Sun, which supports all life on Earth, is Astrology's symbol for an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined. The Sun and its meaning are the centerpiece in the structure of Astrology.
What Do Sun Aspects Show? -- The Presence and Behavior of Your Inner Selves ---> All aspects to the Sun affect how the person, entity or event you're examining expresses itself ... and how it is perceived. If you have aspects to the Sun in your Natal Chart -- and chances are you do, an unaspected Sun is rare but not impossible -- it shows influences from your family of Inner Selves that affect your self expression. Planets that aspect your Sun shape your sense of who you are -- your self identity.
* What Does The Sun Represent -- in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything ---> The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
* What The Sun in Your Natal Chart -- Reveals About You -- The center of your horoscope / -- the center of your personality ---> The Sun ... it's just the beginning ---> Despite its powerful influence in familiar mainstream astrology, The Sun in your horoscope gives a whole lot more information to an astrologer than simply the characteristics associated with its sign. It also describes a whole lot more than just your basic temperament ... the cluster of traits people recognize (and possibly list) when they think and talk about you.