If your Sun, Moon, or Ascendant is in
Spend time with friends this month. Cultivate new social contacts, network (!!), and listen to the ideas sparked by like-minded thinkers ... such as writers, lecturers, political figures, commentators, philosophers ... minds that can help feed and support your intellectual life and ideals.
This is a month to consider the future, the kind of life you want to create, the benefits you want to bring into being -- for yourself and others.
Career issues are on the front burner for you this month. It's time to take stock of your achievements, demonstrate your competence, offer people the wisdom of your experience ... and sow the seeds of new ventures that will secure the future you desire.
Consider what kind of authority and power you want to have in the world ... and what it will take to earn that kind of respect, reputation, and standing. It's a peak time in your public life, a time when it's easy to be noticed ... but it's no time to rest on your laurels. Success goes to those with the courage to claim it.
More education is on tap. It's time to make yourself more valuable in your professional life ... and set the example you want other people to follow through your own choices and your own statements. It's likely you'll have a chance to learn more about some special field of knowledge, to deepen your expertise by delving further into subjects that already have your attention ... or subjects that support established interests.
Take a look at the rules you live by ... and consider changes that could help you live better. New ideas are the spice of life. It's time to walk your talk!
There are times of new beginnings ... when you start from scratch and build projects out of nothing. There are times of "beginning again," when you deal with avenues that didn't work out, structures that have failed to deliver what you wanted, matters that have come to a close ... forcing you to make adjustments and move on, relationships that have "served their purpose" and ended, and ideas that fizzled ... or that need to be substantially realigned.
This next month is one of those times. An energy of "completion and resurrection" is moving through your life ... and it may bring you more than one crisis to handle in the bargain.
Other people have your attention this month. Relationships, alliances, associations, teamwork ventures, public relations ...and all the diplomatic challenges that come with taking the needs and agendas of other folks into account will dominate your world now. Make dealing with partners a regular item on your schedule.
Keep an open mind. Talk with the close friends and relatives about issues that concern you both, matters that influence the quality and conduct of your relationship. Listen carefully to what they tell you, especially when you disagree. They're holding the mirror that shows you where you need to grow next.
As the saying goes, there's a time for work and a time for play ... and this month is the time for work. Your special talents are in demand as life works its way through another yearly cycle of creative change and progress. If you work it right, you'll have more ways to be of service to others this month than you can imagine ... and doing so with grace reminds folks of the value you bring to their lives.
Turn in such a job well done they'll start asking themselves what on earth they'd ever do without you. If you want to know the secret to job security ... well that's the way to do it. Whether your skills are physical, mental, or empathetic ... the exercise will do you good.
This month you are pleasantly invited to do the things you love, enjoy some R&R -- and maybe a little romance, have fun, and just be a kid again. It's time to let your Inner Child out to play, dust off your creative talents, and put yourself onstage by being as much of a show-off as you can manage.
For some folks, that's easier said than done ... but this month the world is your audience -- so there's almost no way you can go over the top. Be yourself. Give the public the best you have in you. Take some risks. Be appreciated!! Promote yourself!! And if you have children of your own, deepen your relationship with them ... as a way to share their special energy.
Family. There's no way to be neutral about these folks. Your thoughts of them either bring warm memories of closeness, protection, love, and sympathy ... or blood-curdling moments of hurt as only the people who know you best can provide. Either way, you have to deal with them. Every living creature needs a home ... and this month, it's time to pay attention to yours.
This means everything from the conditions and suitability of your physical dwelling ... to your relationships with those all-important family members ... to the emotional climate that prevails in your private world. This is where security and peace not only count ... they're absolutely essential. If things here need adjustment ... it's time to get it done.
It's time to sharpen your mind, be intellectually engaged with your world, and learn a little more about living. Find something to read. Look for interests to expand your mind's horizons. Gather tidbits of trivia, snippets of advice, pieces of gossip. You never know what stray fact or slice of knowledge will unlock exciting new ventures.
Indulge that restless feeling. Get out. Move around. Take a drive ... or a walk. Make it part of your routine. See your world with new eyes. Listen to what people have to tell you ... and share what you know with them. No kidding, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don't leave home without yours.
Money, money, money. That's on your mind this month ... so when the subject comes up, pay attention. It's time to set plans to guide your choices and experiences in the year ahead. Sure everybody wants more money!! So what do you need to do to achieve that? What will make this happen for you?
Are you ready to do what it takes to claim what you want? If you don't like the way you earn your income, or if it's not enough, what do you need to change? If you need to budget for new purchases ... what's your plan? Money reflects your values, including the way you value yourself. It's how you show what's important to you! So ... what are you saying to yourself through the way you manage your money?
Your theme song this month is ... "I gotta be me ... !!" So let the world hear that message. Let it see who you really are. Put your special qualities on display with all the flair and drama you can devise. Say what you believe. Be yourself. Rediscover -- along with everyone else -- your special place in life's scheme.
Notice what you care about. Let your choices support your feelings and your actions back up your values. To earn respect, you need to be honest. Believe it or not, the world needs your example ... and you need to show what you're about. Step out with style! It's time!
Plan to step out of the rat race this month and take some time for yourself. The energy most available to you now is quiet, subtle, reflective, creative, and healing. It's a month for self-care of all kinds ... physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual.
It offers a pause in the swirling stream of life's adventures when you can catch your breath, rest a while, and reflect on your past events and new directions. It is a time for planning, healing, recuperation, and renewal of your faith and spirit. This is an essential part of a healthy life. Don't short-change it or miss its magic.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join our Premium Membership today!!
The Sun in Aquarius -- Articles Index
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Aquarius -- The Interests and Attitudes -- of the 11th Zodiac Sign ---> Aquarius Inventing, experimenting, shaping the future ---> Aquarius contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Uranus and of the Natural 11th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Aquarius, all these basically merge and come up for for attention. You'll see them in your views, opinions and behavior, in the attitudes and concerns of the people around you.
* Aquarius Is Fixed Air -- Solid Intellect ---> Air Signs ---> There are three Air Signs in the Zodiac: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius These three signs tend to get along well with each other because of their common values ---> This is the quality associated with intellect, reasoning, communication, the handling of information, education, and relationships. Air signs, like the Fire signs with which they are compatible (Fire needs Air to burn; Air is warmed by Fire's heat and presence.) are more abstract in their ambitions and the things they deem important.
Celebrating Aquarius * -- The 5 most distinctive / admirable traits of the sign ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air Sign. ---> Aquarius is ... special. ---> There are twelve signs in the Zodiac, and each one is important. Each one is special. Each one is unique. As an Astrologer, I tell you this in the same way a mother will insist that of course, she loves all her children. (Equally.) The fact is, you won't love them all equally. You may, for sure, love them all ... but you will love each one differently.
More about Aquarius
* Conscious Living with Aquarius -- When The Sun travels through the Aquarius sector in your chart ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air sign. ---> Where is Aquarius onstage in your life? ---> When the Sun travels through Aquarius what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your Natal Chart have Aquarius on the cusp? These are areas of life where you feel unusual focus now.
* The Intellectual Aquarius -- A mind where weirdness is welcomed, not wasted ---> Aquarius is the Zodiac's most cerebral sign. ---> One of the first things you'll notice when you meet an Aquarius is he thinks differently from everyone else. And if you've known an Aquarius -- or two or three or four, this new one won't think like any of them either. ---> If you're an Aquarius yourself, you'll immediately grok the presence of a free-thinking, refreshingly intellectual kindred spirit ....
* Understanding Aquarius -- The Zodiac's Radical Rebel ---> Giving "different" a whole new meaning ---> Understanding Aquarius. Hmmm. Do I really want to tackle that topic? Aquarius energy frankly takes some explaining. It's different than the mysteries of secretive Scorpio. And it's different than the other-worldly focus of sensitive, ethereal Pisces. Aquarius is ... well, different ... to the point that even defining how it is different is a problem.
Sun in Aquarius
Born with the Sun in Aquarius * -- The Aquarius Character ---> The symbol of Aquarius is the water-carrier. ---> With a little help from your friends ---> Friends play a very special part in the life of an Aquarius. In fact, for you, they make life worth living -- because they help make your contributions to the rest of the world possible. A cluster of dependable friends are indispensable to the aims of Aquarius.
* Understanding the Sun in Aquarius ---> Rediscover your original self ---> The Sun travels through the Astrology sign Aquarius once a year, a trip that lasts about a month. The Sun is in Aquarius from late January until late February. The energy of the Sun in Aquarius is inventive, ingenious, and independent -- and accompanies a rise in these attitudes in everyone. While the Sun travels through Aquarius, you may become more independent, more willing to experiment with new ideas and take risks to reach your goals.
When the Sun is in Aquarius -- January 19 to February 18 ---> The Sun has moved into whimsical, capricious Aquarius. It will travel there until February 18. ---> Time to lighten up ---> It's time for us all to bring a little more fun and "craziness" (of the good kind -- there's already plenty of the other) into our lives! When the Sun is in Aquarius, people are adventurous, compassionate and imaginative. Their attitudes are friendly and creative. The whole mood of the world turns more ingenious, eclectic, inventive, and encourages folks everywhere to be more independent and unconventional.